Bud Poll's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

"I gave this some more time at breakfast this morning and here are some thoughts.  To…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 29, 2011 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Tom, I posted my link onto another thread so we don't get sidetracked on this thread…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 28, 2011 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Ed and all others, I have completed my first run through the diagrams to help explai…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 28, 2011 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I see you prefer pencil and paper as well :). and coffee.  I finally added a small g…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 28, 2011 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Gravity is the moving force and it is the colder air winning the battle for the bott…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 27, 2011 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Hi Tom, I could use a picture as well, but from what you have said, it sounds like y…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 27, 2011 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Hi Grant, your search for that mountain of information is something I have considere…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 23, 2011 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Hi Dmitri, I have to agree with you in not liking the ticking indicator, I guess I'v…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 22, 2011 to Ambient Combustable Gas

6 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Barrett

"Joseph and Chad, to my knowledge the only approved method for installing a cfl or ot…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 15, 2011 to Dense pack cellulose in rafters

19 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph Miuccio

"Hi Craig, Although I would love to have a simple fix for this seemingly simple probl…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 8, 2011 to Dense pack cellulose in rafters

19 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph Miuccio

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Just like paint.  RFoller and brush or strong airless sprayer.  It has the consistency of…"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"ty and thermal emission leveld of many materials including bricks and white paint.  They do…"
3 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
Thumbnail

Walmart goes green in Texas

We applied cour RCC to 5 Walmart superstores in Texas.  Worked great and they wanted it.  Then they…See More
3 hours ago
Kim Tanner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Direct mail doesn't do very much, in my opinion, unless you have awesome coupons! Honestly,…"
3 hours ago
"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to me.  I…"
4 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to using a radiant…"
7 hours ago
Trip Smith replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Wow, that's pretty incredible. I'm curious as to what other energy upgrades he did to the…"
8 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Adaptive Thermostats - Western Cooling Efficiency Center Webinar

In buildings where variations in occupancy would fool a standard programmable thermostat, new adaptive thermostats have potential for significant energy savings
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service