Bud Poll's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (465) Replies Latest Activity

"Ted, I'll start with yours, it's shorter.  If you reviewed the link I created you sh…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 5, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Back to the top again :) Here is a rough drawing of how one might view the forces pu…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 3, 2012 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"First Tom, no one has ever mistaken me for a pessimist (glass half empty) :). Now, l…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 3, 2012 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Fans will require a separate discussion.  But, "think of opening a window in a house…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 30, 2011 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Thanks Ed, this is just the first generation of this corrected education and as peop…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 30, 2011 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Tom, we are still not totally connected in our thinking, but improving.  Here is…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 29, 2011 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Hi Bob, I'm not sure about the statistical mechanics and actually prefer explanation…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 29, 2011 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"The figures in the link above are just the first (second) run through how to present…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 29, 2011 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"I gave this some more time at breakfast this morning and here are some thoughts.  To…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 29, 2011 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Tom, I posted my link onto another thread so we don't get sidetracked on this thread…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 28, 2011 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to Richard Beyer's discussion What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?
"I really got to say it depends on your definition of green & are we talking building new or…"
8 minutes ago
Adam Swain posted photos
9 minutes ago
Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
17 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
23 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
23 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
23 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
yesterday
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service