Bud Poll's Discussions (579)

Discussions Replied To (516) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul, I thought this was going to be easy, but some well positioned pros are dete…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 16, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi David, I've worked above expensive furnishings and either everything has to be mo…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 16, 2012 to Fix this leakage?

2 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"You can actually start top, bottom or in the middle, that connection just ties that…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 12, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi John, only part that is wrong is going up you need to be 1 pa less on the inside…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 12, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Joel, There is a lot more involved when you start looking at elevations that are…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 11, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Patrick, I don't want to drift here, but there is another factor involved with seali…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Another reason I like to stop at the one foot below grade is I avoid most of the exp…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Hi John, One of the reasons I created my work page was the realization as to just ho…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 11, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Paul and Patrick, You mentioned the key works, fast and cheap and unfortunately, I f…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Maine has approved the use of the Thermax and discussed the issue with all code offi…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

RSS

Forum Discussions

What causes a temperature plane in a home

Started by Energy Wise Solutions in HVAC. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus 4 hours ago. 9 Replies

Solar panel leasing

Started by Luis Hernandez in General Forum. Last reply by John Nicholas 4 hours ago. 15 Replies

Factory built Net Zero

Started by Steven Lefler in General Forum. Last reply by Steven Lefler May 18. 3 Replies

Latest Activity

Eric Kjelshus replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"Hot air goes up and cool air goes down.   I put in returns high and low.  In summer use…"
4 hours ago
John Nicholas replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guarantees,…"
4 hours ago
Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
13 hours ago
Richard Drohan liked John Wagner's discussion Barely Used Energy Equipment for Sale
13 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service