Bud Poll's Discussions (526)

Discussions Replied To (471) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joel and welcome to the discussion.  In addition to learning much about air movem…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 8, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Maine originally issued their own certification and then decided to be more uniform…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 3, 2012 to $ 250 for BPI exam, $ 500 for field exam !

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"I received an invitation from John Brooks over at GreenBuildingAdvisor.com to join a…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 2, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Cameron, I would say you have a good grasp of the issue.  The warm air rises is a…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 31, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"I think you may be right Ted, I seem to be getting that rep.  But I'm impressed with…"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Thanks Ed, I think, and do thank Dr Rushton (not sure of his title) for that detaile…"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Far from my expertise, but there should be no connection between the combustion side…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 28, 2012 to Duct Testing

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"The choice of "magic" was intended as a bit of humor and not sarcasm. But, I can fin…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Ed. Cold air falling due to gravity is real.  Warm air rising by magic is not.  I…"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"ted, not to offend, but your reply is exactly why we need to make this change.  And…"

141 Sep 26, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
16 hours ago
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
17 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
yesterday
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service