Bud Poll's Discussions (559)

Discussions Replied To (497) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pat, although my post above kind of says not to box, I also compare boxing to ins…"

Bud Poll replied Mar 1, 2012 to Cree CR6 inserts

5 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Paul. Certainly an issue with all cans that could use a good answer.  Unfortunate…"

Bud Poll replied Mar 1, 2012 to Cree CR6 inserts

5 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"David, be clear that there is no intent to deceive anyone here, quite the opposite. …"

Bud Poll replied Feb 27, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi David, If "no air pulls and no air pushes", when you have an opening and a pressu…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 27, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Matthew, The area in question is often a complex of framing details and as you st…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 25, 2012 to Soffit Overhang Spray Foam

11 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi John, great video, I do enjoy Professor Miller.  Bud"

Bud Poll replied Feb 24, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Ted, our homes are open vessels.  To add air at the bottom, we must force the entire…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 24, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"One of my objectives with this subject has been an improved method of explaining air…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 23, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Tom, one of my points from the question above is, will it become available to all. …"

Bud Poll replied Feb 21, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"While we are getting updates, has anything changed that will allow independent energ…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 20, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Nickie -  Good points. I think it is easy enough to flag or designate projects that achieve…"
23 minutes ago
Morgan M Audetat replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Though Viessmann is relatively unique in the application of Lambda technology to condensing…"
1 hour ago
Lars olsen posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"The heat exchanger gets burnt out, if presser is to high or if mix is to rich, then I see holes in…"
19 hours ago
Hans Joachim Preiss replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Good discussion. I came across this comprehensive presentation by Gas Consultants on the effects at…"
20 hours ago
Dale Pickard replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Excellent reply Hans. I think that there isnt' a good general answer to this question but that…"
23 hours ago
Mary Desilva posted blog posts
yesterday
David Heslam joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service