Bud Poll's Discussions (510)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul and Patrick, You mentioned the key works, fast and cheap and unfortunately, I f…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Maine has approved the use of the Thermax and discussed the issue with all code offi…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"When any of the foil faced rigid insulation is used, it is a VB and thus there would…"

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Wood and fiberglass just seem to be the highest source of mold problems.  That's not…"

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Hi Patrick, Basements are funny places, they seem to stay reasonably warm without an…"

23 Nov 3, 2012

"David, I appreciate the input and hope you will follow over time.  I am creating a w…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 9, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi David, have you ever heard the phrase that I find frequently following the "hot a…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 8, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Joel and welcome to the discussion.  In addition to learning much about air movem…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 8, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Maine originally issued their own certification and then decided to be more uniform…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 3, 2012 to $ 250 for BPI exam, $ 500 for field exam !

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"I received an invitation from John Brooks over at GreenBuildingAdvisor.com to join a…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 2, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker commented on Alicia Hobbs's blog post 5 Solar Facts that You Should Know
"From personal experience, that $20,000 savings over 20 years will be a low number based upon the…"
12 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix Solar Home Sales Jump in September

The number of solar home sales in Phoenix jumped 13.6 percent from the previous month, according to…See More
13 hours ago
Profile IconGina M., Brian J. Mulhern, James Tucker and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
14 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Trip, Check out our sister company Contractor Nation: https://www.contractornation.com/ Pay Only…"
14 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a discussion

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc.Dr.…See More
14 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Trip, Check out our website: www.drenergysaverdealerships.com "
14 hours ago
Alicia Hobbs posted a blog post
15 hours ago
Mark Wozniak posted a status
"I am looking for energy efficiency software training in Massachusetts."
17 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service