Bud Poll's Discussions (576)

Discussions Replied To (513) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim, I'm chuckling as I remember reading an article years ago about the development…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 7, 2012 to LBL map for determining "n" values

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Max Sherman

"James, despite the comments from Zachary, I feel your blog expresses some serious co…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 5, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"Hi Randy, A story repeated all too often.  The people you want to explain this to ar…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 4, 2012 to Chicago misses opportunity to Air seal 2800 homes

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Bob, easy to tell you've been out in the real world :). Good post. To put some numbe…"

Bud Poll replied May 8, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi John, I also agree that the description or the design is wrong.  I suspect the po…"

Bud Poll replied May 7, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi Bob, My take on John's list is not that stack effect is the starting point for de…"

Bud Poll replied May 5, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"There is the obvious gap between what energy auditors should know and how they shoul…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"The attic would be colder for one.  Combine that with some overlooked house to attic…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I owe you an email, I think.  Glad you found this as it has been some time.  The iss…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Here's a related question for you.  A 1,500 sq ft home, 12,000 cubic feet volume.  H…"

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

George Matthews commented on George Matthews's event Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop
"Here is the flyer for the Advanced Techniques and Tools in Home Performance Friday October 7th at…"
10 hours ago
George Matthews posted an event

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
11 hours ago
George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
Saturday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
Friday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutral side, with…"
Friday
Ray Lehman replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"Hey John, Thanks for the information.  Very good empirical data. While I agree that running…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I had several Blower Door Tests done on my own home.…"
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service