Bud Poll's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gary, As you certainly know, omitting returns in the basement isn't exactly a sol…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 19, 2012 to Adding return air from a heated basement in a high radon area

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Hi Paul, I thought this was going to be easy, but some well positioned pros are dete…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 16, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi David, I've worked above expensive furnishings and either everything has to be mo…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 16, 2012 to Fix this leakage?

2 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"You can actually start top, bottom or in the middle, that connection just ties that…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 12, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi John, only part that is wrong is going up you need to be 1 pa less on the inside…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 12, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Joel, There is a lot more involved when you start looking at elevations that are…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 11, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Patrick, I don't want to drift here, but there is another factor involved with seali…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Another reason I like to stop at the one foot below grade is I avoid most of the exp…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Hi John, One of the reasons I created my work page was the realization as to just ho…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 11, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Paul and Patrick, You mentioned the key works, fast and cheap and unfortunately, I f…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
54 minutes ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
1 hour ago
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
8 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
19 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted videos
19 hours ago
Gerald Shechter posted videos
19 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
21 hours ago
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
22 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service