Bud Poll's Discussions (578)

Discussions Replied To (513) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tom, I have long supported allowing HP to sell itself.  Public funds should have…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 9, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Geary, in fairness to all of the companies doing things correctly, you need to find…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 2, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"For seniors I have suggested the portable units as they can't manage moving a tradit…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I thought some of the portable units used a coaxial vent so they could pull in outsi…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Great example Randy and good that it was your house.  When I started in this busines…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 18, 2012 to Are we setting ourselves up for a huge liability?

12 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"If their meter is correct and your meter is correct, then there is power going somew…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"LED lights are still very young, so I don't believe the longevity of the LED's thems…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"With the breakers off your meter at the panel read zero.  They tested their meter an…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Rod, Since you have a number that is in the ball park and clearly points to the p…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Bruce, I can get you started, but there is much to consider when a house has a na…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 2, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
51 minutes ago
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
1 hour ago
Joshua Fletcher posted a blog post

Are low-E glass windows good to install on desert homes?

Energy Efficient Windows That Lower Energy BillsThe technology used in windows continues to deliver…See More
1 hour ago
tedkidd commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"We are taking people off of natural gas. It is making sense financially, and has unpriced health,…"
1 hour ago
Seth Romme commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"Thanks for the post! While true from the clean & environmental side, we (eFree Advisors)…"
3 hours ago
David Ware added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Weatherization and Testing Equipment for sale - Wisconsin

2000 Chev. W-4500 Tiltmaster Truck           Outfitted with shelving specific to insulation…See More
5 hours ago
David Ware joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
5 hours ago
Kobus Niemand commented on Alfie Davis's blog post Ways to Give Your Kitchen a Beautiful Makeover
"I got some new black and white granite tops to replace the old laminated stuff. They really change…"
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service