Bud Poll's Discussions (576)

Discussions Replied To (513) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tom, I have long supported allowing HP to sell itself.  Public funds should have…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 9, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Geary, in fairness to all of the companies doing things correctly, you need to find…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 2, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"For seniors I have suggested the portable units as they can't manage moving a tradit…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I thought some of the portable units used a coaxial vent so they could pull in outsi…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Great example Randy and good that it was your house.  When I started in this busines…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 18, 2012 to Are we setting ourselves up for a huge liability?

12 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"If their meter is correct and your meter is correct, then there is power going somew…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"LED lights are still very young, so I don't believe the longevity of the LED's thems…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"With the breakers off your meter at the panel read zero.  They tested their meter an…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Rod, Since you have a number that is in the ball park and clearly points to the p…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Bruce, I can get you started, but there is much to consider when a house has a na…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 2, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Kim Burnett commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Home Energy Pros on Twitter
"Good morning, would you please add me. Thank you. Kim Burnett A+ Abundant Energy Experts"
1 hour ago
Kim Burnett joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Home Energy Pros on Twitter

We've created a twitter list of members of Home Energy Pros who tweet about home performance and…See More
1 hour ago
Luke Langhals replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"Very good reading. Thank you for posting this."
3 hours ago
Luke Langhals replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"This poll would change on a day to day basis :) I'm cynical one day and extremely optimistic…"
3 hours ago
Luke Langhals liked tedkidd's discussion Dear DOE, PACE sucks - please fix or make it go away...
3 hours ago
Nicole Scheunemann's video was featured

Airtight, Tested Right: Blower Door Tests for Contractors

Contractors: with a new New York State Energy Code going into effect in October 2016, it’s important to know what you’ll be on the hook for when it comes to ...
4 hours ago
Profile IconJay Cooper and Mike Harris joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Eve Dunham replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Facebook page targeting and privacy in the group Marketing Energy Efficiency
"I have used the targeted ads feature for age, location, etc. I have had moderate success with this.…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service