Bud Poll's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (509) Replies Latest Activity

"Great example Randy and good that it was your house.  When I started in this busines…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 18, 2012 to Are we setting ourselves up for a huge liability?

12 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"If their meter is correct and your meter is correct, then there is power going somew…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"LED lights are still very young, so I don't believe the longevity of the LED's thems…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"With the breakers off your meter at the panel read zero.  They tested their meter an…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Rod, Since you have a number that is in the ball park and clearly points to the p…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Bruce, I can get you started, but there is much to consider when a house has a na…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 2, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Jim, I'm chuckling as I remember reading an article years ago about the development…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 7, 2012 to LBL map for determining "n" values

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Max Sherman

"James, despite the comments from Zachary, I feel your blog expresses some serious co…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 5, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"Hi Randy, A story repeated all too often.  The people you want to explain this to ar…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 4, 2012 to Chicago misses opportunity to Air seal 2800 homes

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Bob, easy to tell you've been out in the real world :). Good post. To put some numbe…"

Bud Poll replied May 8, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

jackie harsha commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Enjoyed your post. "
3 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

CalCERTS How To: Duct Leakage to Outside Test

Training Video to show how to perform a Duct Leakage to Outside Test
3 hours ago
jackie harsha shared their blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
Yaniv Yonatan Abitan is now a member of Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Nickie Irvine commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"Comment to Tauren on costs of natural gas vs electric induction.  Because of the extremely…"
6 hours ago
tedkidd liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
6 hours ago
jackie harsha posted a blog post

Phoenix, AZ Residents Get an Electric Rate Cut in Middle of Peak Season

Thanks to low natural gas prices and renewable energy sources, Salt River Project (SRP) customers…See More
6 hours ago
tedkidd liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service