Bud Poll's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (509) Replies Latest Activity

"Correction, it takes an entire 8" concrete wall to get an R-value of one.  But here…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 1, 2012 to Using The Sciences To Our Advantage

25 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I still haven't sorted it out and I can't get into that link.  If you Google the the…"

25 Sep 3, 2012

"Hi John, interesting, but you are going to have to help me out with the units and se…"

25 Sep 3, 2012

"A mirror.  Although the outside of the home is a really great place to block the sun…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 30, 2012 to Using The Sciences To Our Advantage

25 Sep 3, 2012

"LOL, renaming it is probably a good idea, but my track record for changing names is…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 29, 2012 to Using The Sciences To Our Advantage

25 Sep 3, 2012

"Here's a question to work on.  What is one of the most effective and decorative radi…"

25 Sep 3, 2012

"Thank you John.  You can tell I'm a northern boy and not at all accustom to reverse…"

25 Sep 3, 2012

"Hi Josh, you are welcome for the thread, I just hope you are still talking to me aft…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 28, 2012 to Using The Sciences To Our Advantage

25 Sep 3, 2012

"Hi Hal, Tamasin, and Joshua,  I'm far from ready for this discussion, but I can pose…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 28, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012

"Not at all. Bud "

Bud Poll replied Aug 24, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Simon joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Online Training

Online training coursesIf you provide ongoing online training for home performance or…See More
17 hours ago
Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Wanted - Blower and door frame kit for Minneapolis system

Hi everyone,I'm new to this line of work and have bought some equipment (Minneapolis blower door…See More
yesterday
Simon replied to Steve Mann's discussion TEC Blower Door Frame in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, I'm interested, but could you send to UK?,I'd pay shipping of course. My email is :-…"
yesterday
Simon replied to Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Equipment - 9 shrouds, 10 fans, 5 fan controllers in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, if you able to sell sepereately, I'd be interested in a blower and a frame kit. My only…"
yesterday
Simon joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Simon is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a discussion

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service