Bud Poll's Discussions (526)

Discussions Replied To (471) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John, Joe is correct, but I'm certain he doesn't need my approval :).  But there…"

Bud Poll replied May 2, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"One caution I would mention Patrick, is their anticipation of a significant improvem…"

Bud Poll replied May 2, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Sean, The bulk of what you stated boils down to understanding each specific home…"

Bud Poll replied May 2, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"You are correct, pressures and the location of that NPP can vary widely, BUT, the ai…"

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Assuming the outside section of tube is filled with outside temperature air and the…"

Bud Poll replied May 1, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"First, the mail slot.  If the mail can drop into a pocket that has another sealed ac…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 30, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012

"Once you follow a chase or tube from one end or the other, adding or subtracting the…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 30, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Hi John, Actually, although the timeline is short, when a window above the NPP is op…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 30, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"If you are going to insulate a brick structure, this is a good read. http://www.buil…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 30, 2012 to R-19 Walls

1 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Nothing constructive to add, but the idea of air sealing a home with an attic fan th…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 30, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"I can't think of any test I've ever taken where I wasn't able to determine what I…"
15 hours ago
jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
20 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
yesterday
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
yesterday
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service