Bud Poll's Discussions (552)

Discussions Replied To (490) Replies Latest Activity

"Chad, as you said, passing this the first time is very important. Along that line, t…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 18, 2014 to BPI QCI Cert.

17 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Chad Mcaulife

"Have you found this: http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2014/04/f14/qci_pre_exam_qui…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 17, 2014 to BPI QCI Cert.

17 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Chad Mcaulife

"While we were in class with Ralph there was another energy auditor program next door…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 16, 2014 to BPI QCI Cert.

17 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Chad Mcaulife

"Did you take the quality control course or were you sitting next to me and I don't r…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 16, 2014 to BPI QCI Cert.

17 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Chad Mcaulife

"Hi Chad, I recently took a course through United Technology Center in Bangor that wa…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 15, 2014 to BPI QCI Cert.

17 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Chad Mcaulife

"Hi Eric, @Eric "without wind each night I got cold air come down the ridge vent".  Y…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 17, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Ridge vents are also exposed to some strong winds which I would expect might shake s…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 11, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"I'd like to think that there are some things that we can accept without having to ru…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Ed, I do agree with Dick, the wind can drive snow, especially the very light powd…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Bob, I watched that video and visited their web page and I have to admit they are…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 7, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bryan Pringle replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"I am getting a lot of "bad idea" push back on this.  I fully understand that…"
4 hours ago
Greg Mitchell commented on Larry Ralph Jr's blog post Top 7 Worst Crawl Space Repairs
"Spray Foam should be used in crawlspaces.   To learn about closed cell foam in crawlspaces…"
4 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted events
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Right you are. You have to ask: what will the cellulose contribute.  Here in Minneapolis we…"
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Tony Hicks's discussion Slab-on-grade Insulation
"All slabs float. We have been installing radiant floors on various slab constructions since the…"
yesterday
Tony Hicks replied to Tony Hicks's discussion Slab-on-grade Insulation
"2" XPS foam. I'd love an R-20. Having foam thick enough to get an R-20 would be…"
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Larry Schaffert's discussion How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?
"Sorry, I did missed the "siding nailed directly to the framing", my grandfather would…"
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Larry Schaffert's discussion How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?
"My own farm house is sided with 1/2" t&g pine boards and vinyl. We foamed then from the…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service