Bud Poll's Discussions (570)

Discussions Replied To (507) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to agree with Sean, The "moderately damp" issues need to be addressed before…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 10, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"I wouldn't go with cellulose as it isn't really good with moisture.  Tell us what yo…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 10, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"I've removed caulking that was over 30 years old and it outlasted the materials to w…"

Bud Poll replied Mar 27, 2015 to Another unvented roof question

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by randy tolowski

"Hi Tony, I agree with Sean that the foam strips on the bottom of the I-joists may no…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 22, 2015 to Vented cathedral ceiling construction advice...

8 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Hi Kent, I think the positive pressure option will need to be the choice as air seal…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 19, 2015 to smoky neighbor

8 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Half the house (guestimate) is already under a positive pressure and at the worst, f…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 18, 2015 to smoky neighbor

8 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Dale, thanks for the follow up article.  Energy auditors are certainly on the front…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 13, 2015 to CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine

8 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Hi Chad, I sure would like to hear the follow-up on what caused the CO issue down th…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 29, 2015 to CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine

8 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Don't I hate links that vaporize over night.  I did a search and found another: http…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 28, 2015 to CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine

8 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Now Sean, Of all people I would say you have a different business model when compare…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 1, 2015 to Our Changing Business Model

4 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Theodore Redler

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Judy Roberson joined Norm Bourassa's group
Thumbnail

Multifamily Buildings

For too long there has been relatively little EE focus on multifamily, but some new programs have…See More
17 minutes ago
Peter Cantone liked Tom White's blog post Energy Raters and Builders Raise the Bar for Home Performance at RESNET’s Building Performance Conference
8 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's 6 events were featured
8 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted events
8 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

What's the Value of a Life Saved?

With the recent release of the Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) credential, we thought it timely to…See More
10 hours ago
Laurel Elam liked Tom White's blog post Energy Raters and Builders Raise the Bar for Home Performance at RESNET’s Building Performance Conference
10 hours ago
Hannah Finch liked Tom White's blog post Energy Raters and Builders Raise the Bar for Home Performance at RESNET’s Building Performance Conference
10 hours ago
Mary Knox is now a member of Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service