Bud Poll's Discussions (546)

Discussions Replied To (484) Replies Latest Activity

"Ridge vents are also exposed to some strong winds which I would expect might shake s…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 11, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"I'd like to think that there are some things that we can accept without having to ru…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Ed, I do agree with Dick, the wind can drive snow, especially the very light powd…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Bob, I watched that video and visited their web page and I have to admit they are…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 7, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"When the wind blows it usually exceeds any natural stack effect ventilation, but in…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 6, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Beverly, I'm going to continue the drift for a minute as your description sounds…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 3, 2014 to Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...

12 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Tony, what/where is your climate?  Also, how is the rest of the wall constructed?…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 22, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 17, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"It is the other way around for the ducts in the attic. When the ac is running they a…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"LOL, I have a one track mind and every once in awhile it jumps the track.  The 90° m…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Top 8 Solar Panel Manufacturers in India

Non-Renewable resources are reducing rapidly. Powering homes and offices through other means,…See More
2 hours ago
Avi Yashchin posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Laura Langham posted an event
Thumbnail

Residential Home Energy Efficiency Workshop - Greensboro, NC at Kathleen Clay Edwards Library – 1420 Price Park Drive, Greensboro, N.C. 27410

March 3, 2015 from 6:30pm to 8pm
Free Home Energy Conservation Workshop: Greensboro – 3/5/15Register for the Greensboro workshop…See More
8 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy posted an event
Thumbnail

RESNET Rater Training Phase II at Denver, CO

May 11, 2015 to May 14, 2015
Join us in Beautiful Denver, CO!The field portion of HERS Rater Training is 4 days of field…See More
9 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan replied to Jim Gunshinan's discussion When your shower is in your kitchen...
"With more and more builders in crowded, expensive-to-rent-in cities like New York creating…"
9 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured
9 hours ago
Profile IconBilly Ray Griffin and Lee Blanchard joined Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine posted a discussion
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service