Bud Poll's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (465) Replies Latest Activity

"I owe you an email, I think.  Glad you found this as it has been some time.  The iss…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Here's a related question for you.  A 1,500 sq ft home, 12,000 cubic feet volume.  H…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi John, This has been a long and difficult battle and unfortunately, even with the…"

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Grant.  Here is the link you are referencing: http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/ibp/i…"

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi John, Joe is correct, but I'm certain he doesn't need my approval :).  But there…"

Bud Poll replied May 2, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"One caution I would mention Patrick, is their anticipation of a significant improvem…"

Bud Poll replied May 2, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Sean, The bulk of what you stated boils down to understanding each specific home…"

Bud Poll replied May 2, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"You are correct, pressures and the location of that NPP can vary widely, BUT, the ai…"

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Assuming the outside section of tube is filled with outside temperature air and the…"

Bud Poll replied May 1, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"First, the mail slot.  If the mail can drop into a pocket that has another sealed ac…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 30, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
5 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
5 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
7 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
15 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
19 hours ago
Andy Li replied to David Parker's discussion Energy auditor equipment for sale- blower door, duct tester,combustion analyzer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is Minneapolis Duct Blaster still available? send some photos and how much do you ask for? my…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service