Bud Poll's Discussions (499)

Discussions Replied To (448) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm smiling Ted.  I think you are avoiding "myopic oversimplification" too hard.  On…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 29, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Ok, Hot air CANNOT rise by itself, it is just lighter air.  We need to conclude this…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 29, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"John, I will admit my understanding, or ability to explain the irrelevance Allison r…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 28, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Hi John, I'm always jealous of your diagrams, as mine always look so basic.  Work in…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 25, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"We are drifting a little so I'm going back to the top. Allison, Thanks for coming ba…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 24, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"I would tend to agree with Glen, as a blocked tube will clock up rather fast.  If th…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 24, 2012 to Funky Duct Test

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Matt Marshall

"Allison, I'm hoping you will reply and tell us where our stack effect pressures come…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 24, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Hi Ted, A firm understanding of the source of stack pressure is beneficial to discus…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 22, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Hi Allison, we are getting so close on this issue, if I can just continue one more s…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 22, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"John, since we are having fun with Neutral Pressure Planes I'll ask this question he…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 21, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Brett Little's 2 events were featured
31 minutes ago
Profile IconSATISH KUMAR GUPTA, Kimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
32 minutes ago
Brett Little posted events
1 hour ago
Christopher Talarico replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Sounds good - thanks again, Bob.  I was leaning toward the furnace, mostly because it sounds…"
1 hour ago
Kevin Jordan shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
Kari Sauder replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"I stopped using Firefox -- too many glitches"
5 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"So it seems that what you're saying is for heat-transfer the stuff has little resistance or…"
14 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service