Bud Poll's Discussions (480)

Discussions Replied To (431) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ted, A firm understanding of the source of stack pressure is beneficial to discus…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 22, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi Allison, we are getting so close on this issue, if I can just continue one more s…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 22, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"John, since we are having fun with Neutral Pressure Planes I'll ask this question he…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 21, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Armando, Those are nice looking doors.  If I were so fortunate as to have this probl…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 12, 2012 to Blower door testing on multi bi-folds

14 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Armando Cobo

"Hi Dan, Search "Maine wood craft products".  From golf tees to tooth picks, there ar…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 10, 2012 to Wooden Plugs For 2" Insulation Holes

18 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Ted, you've got it: "a bigger opening reduces/releases pressure" correct, if that op…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 10, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Patric, Ed, my neighborhood is much like what you are describing and Patric, it does…"

87 Sep 9, 2012

"You've got it John.  Now, if another window were opened, we know the NPP would move,…"

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Hi John, Ted, A perfectly sealed house seems to leave us in limbo as there would be…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 9, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Hi John, In the heating season the pressure will be +7pa at the top and -1pa at the…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 7, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
2 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
2 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
2 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
3 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
3 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
3 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, I understand your predicament, as I also have a house in Berkeley that I wanted to…"
3 hours ago
"Thanks Graham for that. It was also my belief that the cost difference between remodeling and doing…"
5 hours ago
"Thanks Jim! I'll be sure to check that out."
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service