Bud Poll's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (465) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rod, Since you have a number that is in the ball park and clearly points to the p…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Hi Bruce, I can get you started, but there is much to consider when a house has a na…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 2, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Jim, I'm chuckling as I remember reading an article years ago about the development…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 7, 2012 to LBL map for determining "n" values

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Max Sherman

"James, despite the comments from Zachary, I feel your blog expresses some serious co…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 5, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"Hi Randy, A story repeated all too often.  The people you want to explain this to ar…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 4, 2012 to Chicago misses opportunity to Air seal 2800 homes

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Bob, easy to tell you've been out in the real world :). Good post. To put some numbe…"

Bud Poll replied May 8, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi John, I also agree that the description or the design is wrong.  I suspect the po…"

Bud Poll replied May 7, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi Bob, My take on John's list is not that stack effect is the starting point for de…"

Bud Poll replied May 5, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"There is the obvious gap between what energy auditors should know and how they shoul…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"The attic would be colder for one.  Combine that with some overlooked house to attic…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"I just posted a statement and pictures of a home in Yuma AZ.  This is one I did 10 years…"
8 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
8 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Anything done to raise the roofing off the sheathing works to reduce the high temperatures in the…"
10 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
17 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
17 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service