Bud Poll's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (465) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rod, Since you have a number that is in the ball park and clearly points to the p…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Hi Bruce, I can get you started, but there is much to consider when a house has a na…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 2, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Jim, I'm chuckling as I remember reading an article years ago about the development…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 7, 2012 to LBL map for determining "n" values

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Max Sherman

"James, despite the comments from Zachary, I feel your blog expresses some serious co…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 5, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"Hi Randy, A story repeated all too often.  The people you want to explain this to ar…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 4, 2012 to Chicago misses opportunity to Air seal 2800 homes

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Bob, easy to tell you've been out in the real world :). Good post. To put some numbe…"

Bud Poll replied May 8, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi John, I also agree that the description or the design is wrong.  I suspect the po…"

Bud Poll replied May 7, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi Bob, My take on John's list is not that stack effect is the starting point for de…"

Bud Poll replied May 5, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"There is the obvious gap between what energy auditors should know and how they shoul…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"The attic would be colder for one.  Combine that with some overlooked house to attic…"

Bud Poll replied May 3, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted videos
3 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
7 hours ago
Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
7 hours ago
Profile IconCynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon, Mathew Castel and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Andy Li replied to David Parker's discussion Energy auditor equipment for sale- blower door, duct tester,combustion analyzer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is Minneapolis Duct Blaster still available? send some photos and how much do you ask for? my…"
12 hours ago
Andy Li joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
12 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Richard Beyer's discussion What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?
"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"
15 hours ago
Richard Beyer posted a discussion
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service