Bud Poll's Discussions (562)

Discussions Replied To (499) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert, assuming both equations came from similar sources, I was wondering what addi…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 6, 2012 to Locating the Neutral Pressure Plane

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Robert, I checked the link and they do use the same formula.  I see they are refe…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 6, 2012 to Locating the Neutral Pressure Plane

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Robert, LOL, simplicity is a must.  One thing I have learned in energy auditing is K…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 5, 2012 to Locating the Neutral Pressure Plane

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"David, accounting for the weight of air is what stack effect is all about.  Start he…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 5, 2012 to Locating the Neutral Pressure Plane

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"David, placing the reference tap outside the front door simply means all measurement…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 4, 2012 to Locating the Neutral Pressure Plane

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"John, I got ahead of myself.  The "add a hole" is needed for the second equation for…"

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi John, I did come up with a method, similar to "add a hole" for ZPD.  You establis…"

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Robert, let me first say I am enjoying your contributions to the forum :) all of the…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 3, 2012 to Using The Sciences To Our Advantage

25 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Robert, you are saying that the thermal diffusivity of the air will result in a simi…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 2, 2012 to Using The Sciences To Our Advantage

25 Sep 3, 2012

"Thanks Robert for commenting, but I remain optimistic.  The air inside a window and…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 2, 2012 to Using The Sciences To Our Advantage

25 Sep 3, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile Iconrichard m, Steve Taylor, John Ferrado and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
47 minutes ago
Taylor Tomita posted a blog post
1 hour ago
robert jones replied to Judy Rachel's discussion Equipment for Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hello, is this equipment still available?"
3 hours ago
robert jones replied to CHRISTOPHER PETERSEN's discussion Complete Energy Auditing Kit For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hello. Are these items still there?"
3 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
4 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
4 hours ago
Profile IconKurtis Pender and Colin Genge joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
4 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Michael Stuart's group
Thumbnail

INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS

This group is dedicated to knowledge sharing and discussion of infrared thermography for building…See More
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service