Bud Poll's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (470) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought some of the portable units used a coaxial vent so they could pull in outsi…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Great example Randy and good that it was your house.  When I started in this busines…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 18, 2012 to Are we setting ourselves up for a huge liability?

12 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"If their meter is correct and your meter is correct, then there is power going somew…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"LED lights are still very young, so I don't believe the longevity of the LED's thems…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"With the breakers off your meter at the panel read zero.  They tested their meter an…"

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Hi Rod, Since you have a number that is in the ball park and clearly points to the p…"

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Hi Bruce, I can get you started, but there is much to consider when a house has a na…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 2, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Jim, I'm chuckling as I remember reading an article years ago about the development…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 7, 2012 to LBL map for determining "n" values

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Max Sherman

"James, despite the comments from Zachary, I feel your blog expresses some serious co…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 5, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"Hi Randy, A story repeated all too often.  The people you want to explain this to ar…"

Bud Poll replied Jun 4, 2012 to Chicago misses opportunity to Air seal 2800 homes

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
4 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
16 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
21 hours ago
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday
Marie Fuentes is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service