Bud Poll's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (465) Replies Latest Activity

"Rod, I have to go along with Sean on this, Another way to look at this is to conside…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 13, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Patric, My first concern would be code compliance.  If an ignition barrier is req…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 13, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Tom, I have long supported allowing HP to sell itself.  Public funds should have…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 9, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Geary, in fairness to all of the companies doing things correctly, you need to find…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 2, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"For seniors I have suggested the portable units as they can't manage moving a tradit…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I thought some of the portable units used a coaxial vent so they could pull in outsi…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Great example Randy and good that it was your house.  When I started in this busines…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 18, 2012 to Are we setting ourselves up for a huge liability?

12 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"If their meter is correct and your meter is correct, then there is power going somew…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"LED lights are still very young, so I don't believe the longevity of the LED's thems…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"With the breakers off your meter at the panel read zero.  They tested their meter an…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Wanted to give everyone an update on how things are doing with our Kickstarter campaign. We have…"
2 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Unlocking the Power of Grey Water in a Living Building Challenge Home

Rob Nicely, President of Carmel Building & Design talks with Tom Wood, Nexus eWater System's Chief Technology Officer, about Unlocking the Power of Grey Water.
2 hours ago
Griffin Hagle's discussion was featured

You're designing a Home Performance dashboard. Which 6 metrics do you include?

Credit Karma got me thinking about this. For those who are unfamiliar, it's a free* online credit…See More
2 hours ago
Bud Poll's discussion was featured

Inconsistant Local Authority

It becomes frustrating to give people modern advice and then have to backtrack and tell them to do…See More
2 hours ago
w d's discussion was featured

Managing Solar Energy

What's the state of the art on managing solar energy (esp. at the home)?There's surely no…See More
2 hours ago
Ethan Bukowiec's discussion was featured

Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter

Hello,I wanted to introduce you all to a new energy startup I am working with called …See More
2 hours ago
George Kopf's discussion was featured
2 hours ago
John Porterfield replied to Dave Robinson's discussion Can We PLEASE Stop Calling Them “Ductless” in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Any update on this work?  Seems manufacturers would provide an indoor coil that would…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service