Bud Poll's Discussions (571)

Discussions Replied To (508) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gary, I work around Efficiency Maine but never with them so limited knowledge.  B…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 9, 2012 to Efficiency Maine

8 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Paul Badeau

"Hi Curt, I would be tempted to contact the mfg.  Computer mfg used to waste a ton of…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 27, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Glen, I have pointed north many times as Canada uses one line of software (or at…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 1, 2012 to BPI's "Delta Standard" Published as American National Standard

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"I'm not going to fight back.  I think you have demonstrated your objection sufficien…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 26, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Let me know when you are done. Bud"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"LOL"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Robert Just another example of a convenient shortcut with the wording and there are…"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Don, it has been awhile since I read this article and it isn't exactly brand new, bu…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 26, 2012 to How much should I demo -- deep retrofit

8 Sep 27, 2012

"To add to Roberts comments, adding to the outside requires considering the overhang…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 26, 2012 to How much should I demo -- deep retrofit

8 Sep 27, 2012

"Hi Diane and thanks, There is another aspect of the reply sequence to consider.  Oft…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 26, 2012 to Forum discussion threads - what to do when you reach a reply limit

4 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I wish this forum had thumbs up buttons."
10 hours ago
Russ Eisenberg replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I like a 2 prong approach.  Refer someone and the referrer gets $X and the referral gets $x…"
10 hours ago
Brian Toll replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"We get a handful of audit referrals each month by offering a $25 bounty to our customers through…"
10 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Hayward Healthy Home Principles and Products

Bill Hayward discusses the principles that were used to build the first Hayward Healthy Home and how the products were evaluated for toxicity before they wer...
11 hours ago
jackie harsha is now a member of Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"
11 hours ago
Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
Sunday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service