Bud Poll's Discussions (501)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Sean about "the other contaminants" and in general, whether they unders…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 24, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Colin, A CFM50 tells us how leaky the house is, but it fails to tell us much abou…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 22, 2012 to What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?

18 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Genge

"Hi Glen, I'm glad Carlos replied as I agree with him in that every customer and hous…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 19, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"I have run into the foam guys telling the HO that "they usually don't care" if the i…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 13, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Rod, I have to go along with Sean on this, Another way to look at this is to conside…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 13, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Patric, My first concern would be code compliance.  If an ignition barrier is req…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 13, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Tom, I have long supported allowing HP to sell itself.  Public funds should have…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 9, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Geary, in fairness to all of the companies doing things correctly, you need to find…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 2, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"For seniors I have suggested the portable units as they can't manage moving a tradit…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I thought some of the portable units used a coaxial vent so they could pull in outsi…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 31, 2012 to portable AC units--EdgeStar AP12000

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Christopher Morin posted a blog post
32 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"That is also one of my concerns about adding new insulation over old.  On a consultation I…"
5 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"The only time I was present during dense packing of an attic with cellulose, people who were…"
5 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"See "Why Pay for Two Condensing Systems When One Will Do?" by Schoenbauer et al…"
5 hours ago
Bud Poll posted a discussion

Another benefit from air sealing

From our perspective air sealing should often be the first step, but when explaining its importance…See More
5 hours ago
Brett Little posted events
7 hours ago
Brett Little's 2 events were featured
8 hours ago
Profile IconSATISH KUMAR GUPTA, Kimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service