Bud Poll's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (509) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't recall seeing this one on the list and it is frequently misunderstood. If yo…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 25, 2012 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Hi Danial and Sean, I went to their web site and it is sad they are allowed to post…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 24, 2012 to Polyiso, roxul & reflective insulation combination

11 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"How about the "Short Circuit" myth, often stated, "leaving the gable vents in place…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 22, 2012 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Correction noted Curt.  It was just a spontaneous suggestion, but there would be man…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 13, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Hi Bruce, There are places and people where LEDs are already a good fit.  But in the…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 13, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I have replaced 6 of my CFLs with 40 watt LEDs ($9.95 ea) to get a feel as to how th…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 30, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Hi Tom, As Marco said, the off the cuff calculations (intuition) are still telling u…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 30, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I agree that a hot fire is much better than the low and slow we often see in our air…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 26, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"Thanks Jack, I found the pictures intriguing. There is a constant element here, betw…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 24, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"Hi John, We are all used to the standard reference of 14.7 psi at sea level, but whe…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 11, 2012 to "an Ocean of Air"

18 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"With a Foobot, are you able to recalibrate the sensors?  While I like the price and the…"
5 hours ago
Steve Mann replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes it is. Steve"
8 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato updated an event
Thumbnail

Become a HERS Rater with the NE HERS Alliance this fall! at Classroom Component at Energize Connecticut Center

September 19, 2016 at 9am to October 21, 2016 at 5pm
Online Component: September 19th-30th - Weekdays 9am-12pm5-Day Classroom/Field Training:October…See More
10 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge posted a discussion

IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs

I’m failing IECC 2012 with the HRVs we’ve been using – Honeywell .  (See specs below that I…See More
11 hours ago
Chris Woods replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is this still available?"
11 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge replied to Melissa Baldridge's discussion ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation
"Thanks, John.  That's helpful.  And yes - I've seen projects with perimeter…"
11 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
"Great to see FB pages here!   "
11 hours ago
Brett Little replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Great! Email me at Brett.Little@greenhomeinstitute.org"
13 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service