Bud Poll's Discussions (571)

Discussions Replied To (508) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Diane, not a lot of action on the question at hand.  I would encourage others to…"

Bud Poll replied May 15 to Poll: How old is your blower door?

4 May 16
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

"The response time from your insurance company and what they will or will not do is s…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 16 to What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Personally, I would call the emergency number for my power company and explain the p…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 16 to What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Hi John, I recently purchased some used equipment and they included their smoke-pen.…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 3, 2015 to Smoke Puffer stick

4 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Colin Genge

"Take a look at the Saturn bookstore: https://www.srmi.biz/bookstore  If you need mor…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 30, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"The two 4500 watt elements will never operate simultaneously.  It will be one or the…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 27, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"The comment that they are running high electric bills may or may not be related to t…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 26, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Rod, not a pro on this, but I'll get the discussion going. Do you know which elem…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 26, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I assume the picture is just an illustration.  If you are building new, then a raise…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 6, 2015 to Ventilating Attics- Rafter Vents

5 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by David Eakin

""they don't" would be my guess as well.  Unfortunately I tried to retire and have ye…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 9, 2015 to Blower Door Testing for Code Compliance

13 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Donald Jahnke

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I wish this forum had thumbs up buttons."
15 hours ago
Russ Eisenberg replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I like a 2 prong approach.  Refer someone and the referrer gets $X and the referral gets $x…"
16 hours ago
Brian Toll replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"We get a handful of audit referrals each month by offering a $25 bounty to our customers through…"
16 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Hayward Healthy Home Principles and Products

Bill Hayward discusses the principles that were used to build the first Hayward Healthy Home and how the products were evaluated for toxicity before they wer...
17 hours ago
jackie harsha is now a member of Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"
17 hours ago
Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
Sunday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service