Al Heath's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Really?  Go back and read these posts again.... "play ground for mold."  I once did…"

Al Heath replied Apr 20, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"My favorite was 2x4 directly on cement basement wall, with fiberglass, then plastic…"

Al Heath replied Apr 19, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"Try buildingscience.com the best place for technical info and good drawings.  How mu…"

Al Heath replied Apr 16, 2015 to Slab-on-grade Insulation

11 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I was referring to spraying foam directly onto the back of the exterior lap siding w…"

Al Heath replied Apr 16, 2015 to How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

12 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"tough, I wouldn't use spray to the back of the siding as you'll never get it off. I…"

Al Heath replied Apr 15, 2015 to How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

12 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"I do not put cellulose in basements... ever.  No matter how hard you work, vapor bar…"

Al Heath replied Apr 15, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"How did you learn how to use the REM Desing software?? What do you like/not like abo…"

Al Heath replied Jan 11, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"I just finished a deep retrofit and used 2" polyisocyurate interiorly firectly over …"

Al Heath replied Jan 5, 2011 to Looking for a good detail for using 1" rigid on exterior

7 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Al Heath

"Good presentation but......   yes compressed fibreglass does loose a little R value…"

Al Heath replied Jan 5, 2011 to Needed: Home Energy Savings Presentation

11 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Matthew P

"Maybe you should try a modern electric stove big difference from the old ones, I use…"

Al Heath replied Dec 6, 2010 to Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass - R-value only?

25 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Bryce Cramer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Evan Mills posted a blog post

Looking Back and Looking Forward: Home Energy Pros at 5 and 5000

Over the past five years, the Home Energy Pros social network has grown from a twinkle in our eyes…See More
2 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"Thank you for sharing this trend! Full disclosure, I did NOT ask Bob to post that! If you have 2…"
2 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"I see fixed monthly grid charges continuing to increase while cost per therm/kwh/gallon remain…"
3 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Vent Cap Systems and SENSIT Technologies Products Added to BPI Product List

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has recognized four new products in its …See More
5 hours ago
Simon joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Online Training

Online training coursesIf you provide ongoing online training for home performance or…See More
yesterday
Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Wanted - Blower and door frame kit for Minneapolis system

Hi everyone,I'm new to this line of work and have bought some equipment (Minneapolis blower door…See More
yesterday
Simon replied to Steve Mann's discussion TEC Blower Door Frame in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, I'm interested, but could you send to UK?,I'd pay shipping of course. My email is :-…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service