Todd Collins's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"More appropriate might be the un-subsidized actual and environmental cost of natural…"

Todd Collins replied Jan 28 to Article about residential energy efficiency and why sales are low

10 Feb 11
Reply by Joe Crisara

"What did you find about the dust?  "

Todd Collins replied Mar 27, 2015 to Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.

6 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"This is already mentioned in the comments, and it is not a bad thing to say it again…"

Todd Collins replied Mar 12, 2015 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Keeping air from getting into the wall assembly is important - so answer to your que…"

Todd Collins replied Feb 27, 2015 to Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation

18 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"might want to consider vapor permeability.   Need to move the dew point out far enou…"

Todd Collins replied Feb 26, 2015 to Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation

18 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Home performance is about comfort and energy savings.  We are working on a document…"

Todd Collins replied Jan 29, 2015 to One Knob and the Pain That Inspired It

3 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Richard,  I don't believe I am missing any points.  As I mentioned... I have no inte…"

Todd Collins replied Jul 28, 2014 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Richard,   The study you cited states:    "Patrick N. Breysse, a public health resea…"

Todd Collins replied Jul 26, 2014 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Richard is not correct about this issue.   Air sealing has not gone far enough.  Wha…"

Todd Collins replied Jul 17, 2014 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"With a Foobot, are you able to recalibrate the sensors?  While I like the price and the…"
2 hours ago
Steve Mann replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes it is. Steve"
5 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato updated an event
Thumbnail

Become a HERS Rater with the NE HERS Alliance this fall! at Classroom Component at Energize Connecticut Center

September 19, 2016 at 9am to October 21, 2016 at 5pm
Online Component: September 19th-30th - Weekdays 9am-12pm5-Day Classroom/Field Training:October…See More
6 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge posted a discussion

IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs

I’m failing IECC 2012 with the HRVs we’ve been using – Honeywell .  (See specs below that I…See More
7 hours ago
Chris Woods replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is this still available?"
7 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge replied to Melissa Baldridge's discussion ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation
"Thanks, John.  That's helpful.  And yes - I've seen projects with perimeter…"
7 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
"Great to see FB pages here!   "
8 hours ago
Brett Little replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Great! Email me at Brett.Little@greenhomeinstitute.org"
10 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service