Hal Skinner's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"HELP! I've been hijacked! HAHAHA hijack away!   Hal Skinner - Cerama-Tech Distributo…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 2, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi Craig.  It was no glitch.  One requirement of coatings is to report annual sales.…"

Hal Skinner replied Jun 14, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"The last time anyone looked at the list  / downloaded the list was on Feb 01 2012 at…"

Hal Skinner replied May 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Just called the corporate office and nobody knows why.  EPA is already closed, will…"

Hal Skinner replied May 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"You can find our certifications on this page of our site,  both our Energy Star Cert…"

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Hi Craig,   I have been coating rooftop AC units and exposed metal ductwork since 19…"

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Hi Craig,   I have only seen batts against the attic ceiling a handful of times.  I…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 27, 2012 to Your thoughts on wiring fiberglass batts to the roof deck (hot dry climate)

8 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bird

"We coat AC units, plenums, flex and metal ducts on the roof and in the attic or air…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 17, 2012 to Insulating flat roof with 7" cavity with roof tear-off

13 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Christopher Retzler

"Again, I am not one of the correct people to ask about this product.  I have been aw…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 5, 2012 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Here is the article on the product from an Air Force base newsletter.   "

Hal Skinner replied Apr 2, 2012 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted videos
7 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
11 hours ago
Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconCynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon, Mathew Castel and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
14 hours ago
Andy Li replied to David Parker's discussion Energy auditor equipment for sale- blower door, duct tester,combustion analyzer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is Minneapolis Duct Blaster still available? send some photos and how much do you ask for? my…"
17 hours ago
Andy Li joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
17 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Richard Beyer's discussion What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?
"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"
19 hours ago
Richard Beyer posted a discussion
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service