Hal Skinner's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Robert, something came up and had to leave the computer and had to start a new…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi Robert,   Anytime you are considering a roofing material, you are considering a n…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012

"HELP! I've been hijacked! HAHAHA hijack away!   Hal Skinner - Cerama-Tech Distributo…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 2, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012

"Hi Craig.  It was no glitch.  One requirement of coatings is to report annual sales.…"

Hal Skinner replied Jun 14, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"The last time anyone looked at the list  / downloaded the list was on Feb 01 2012 at…"

Hal Skinner replied May 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Just called the corporate office and nobody knows why.  EPA is already closed, will…"

Hal Skinner replied May 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"You can find our certifications on this page of our site,  both our Energy Star Cert…"

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Hi Craig,   I have been coating rooftop AC units and exposed metal ductwork since 19…"

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Hi Craig,   I have only seen batts against the attic ceiling a handful of times.  I…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 27, 2012 to Your thoughts on wiring fiberglass batts to the roof deck (hot dry climate)

8 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bird

"We coat AC units, plenums, flex and metal ducts on the roof and in the attic or air…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 17, 2012 to Insulating flat roof with 7" cavity with roof tear-off

13 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Christopher Retzler

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"I just posted a statement and pictures of a home in Yuma AZ.  This is one I did 10 years…"
9 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
9 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Anything done to raise the roofing off the sheathing works to reduce the high temperatures in the…"
11 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
18 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
18 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service