Hal Skinner's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"On the MSDS for this foam product, is there a listing for 'Auto-ignition temperature…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 21 to Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Hi Bob, I was given a report a handful of years ago by our coating distributor in Te…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 16 to Condenser placement effect on efficiency

3 Jul 17
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Sean, Yes, the manufacturers provide that data.  However, there are other things…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 12 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

6 Jul 12
Reply by Richard Beyer

"I have never heard of a foam, product spontaneously combusting.   I did have an oppo…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 11 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

6 Jul 12
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Not sure if this would have any bearing on your project at all. Thought I would ment…"

Hal Skinner replied Jun 24 to Concrete floor insulation details

2 Jun 24
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Tom. After re-reading my post, I kind of came off as giving all AC contractors a…"

Hal Skinner replied Feb 12 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hi Erin, Been quite awhile since I posted here.  I have worked with a radiant contr…"

Hal Skinner replied Feb 10 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Indian build small fire, sit close, stays warm  White man build big fire, sit way ba…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 29, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"Robert,   You need to take the blinders off, your talking about being a professional…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Robert,   You specifically mention roof products.  I am only an expert on my own pro…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"I just posted a statement and pictures of a home in Yuma AZ.  This is one I did 10 years…"
3 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
3 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Anything done to raise the roofing off the sheathing works to reduce the high temperatures in the…"
5 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
12 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
12 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service