Hal Skinner's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"When it comes to remodeling, nobody knows nothin til ya open up the wall!  lol   :""…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 11, 2014 to Extremely long wait for hot water

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Steven Lewis

"Hi George. Are we looking at 2 tankless wter heaters that are NOT located very near…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 11, 2014 to Extremely long wait for hot water

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Steven Lewis

"Good morning Sean. Yes I do know you need to be certified to do anything with LBP, a…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 10, 2014 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

4 Mar 3
Reply by Jan Stensland

"http://www.inflectorglobal.com/"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 9, 2014 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I believe the corporate office for the manufacturer is in the Dallas / Ft Worth area…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 8, 2014 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Thanks for the link John.   I am the one that had to do most of the testing with the…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 4, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi John, Do those spec take into consideration spraying a Radiant Control Coating di…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 4, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi again Kevin. Here is where I and my associates had an edge over other energy savi…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2014 to Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate industry?

11 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jordan

""It is the other way around for the ducts in the attic. When the ac is running they…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Morning Kurt. I can point you to one in private message but not on the open forum. …"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconShane Matteson, Jay Cooper and Mike Harris joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Kim Burnett commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Home Energy Pros on Twitter
"Good morning, would you please add me. Thank you. Kim Burnett A+ Abundant Energy Experts"
8 hours ago
Kim Burnett joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Home Energy Pros on Twitter

We've created a twitter list of members of Home Energy Pros who tweet about home performance and…See More
8 hours ago
Luke Langhals replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"Very good reading. Thank you for posting this."
10 hours ago
Luke Langhals replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"This poll would change on a day to day basis :) I'm cynical one day and extremely optimistic…"
10 hours ago
Luke Langhals liked tedkidd's discussion Dear DOE, PACE sucks - please fix or make it go away...
10 hours ago
Nicole Scheunemann's video was featured

Airtight, Tested Right: Blower Door Tests for Contractors

Contractors: with a new New York State Energy Code going into effect in October 2016, it’s important to know what you’ll be on the hook for when it comes to ...
11 hours ago
Eve Dunham replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Facebook page targeting and privacy in the group Marketing Energy Efficiency
"I have used the targeted ads feature for age, location, etc. I have had moderate success with this.…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service