Hal Skinner's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 17, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"When it comes to remodeling, nobody knows nothin til ya open up the wall!  lol   :""…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 11, 2014 to Extremely long wait for hot water

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Steven Lewis

"Hi George. Are we looking at 2 tankless wter heaters that are NOT located very near…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 11, 2014 to Extremely long wait for hot water

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Steven Lewis

"Good morning Sean. Yes I do know you need to be certified to do anything with LBP, a…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 10, 2014 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

2 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"http://www.inflectorglobal.com/"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 9, 2014 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I believe the corporate office for the manufacturer is in the Dallas / Ft Worth area…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 8, 2014 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Thanks for the link John.   I am the one that had to do most of the testing with the…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 4, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi John, Do those spec take into consideration spraying a Radiant Control Coating di…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 4, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi again Kevin. Here is where I and my associates had an edge over other energy savi…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2014 to Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate industry?

11 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jordan

""It is the other way around for the ducts in the attic. When the ac is running they…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hannah Finch posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Hannah Finch updated an event
Thumbnail

RaterFest! 2015 - Mark LaLiberte Keynote at Estes Park

September 18, 2015 at 3pm to September 20, 2015 at 3pm
RaterFest! is EnergyLogic’s  incredible two and a half day training conference nestled amongst the…See More
6 hours ago
Kerry posted videos
7 hours ago
John Meniatis posted videos
7 hours ago
Steve Schmidt joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
7 hours ago
Profile IconDonna Lynn Saufley, John J Gilchrist, Steve Schmidt and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
8 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted an event
Thumbnail

BPI Building Analyst Certification Workshop at ThermalStar

April 20, 2015 at 8am to April 24, 2015 at 5pm
The BPI Building Analyst Certification class is the most convenient way to get certified by BPI and…See More
8 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing
"I think it would be best to keep the questions and answers on this open forum for all to see. Cali…"
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service