Hal Skinner's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"I am curious now.  They require a penetration firewall in the wall system but do not…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 23, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"WOW.  30 years working and m,eeting with every kind of contractor and never heard of…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 23, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Found an article that might help  http://homerenovations.about.com/od/wallsandtrim/a…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 22, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scie…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 19, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred to. __________________________________…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 18, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Brett, you just asked the million dollar question when it comes to OUR coating. Now…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 18, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Good morning Bret. Solar Reflectivity -    0.83 Thermal Emissivity-  0.90   These c…"

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Just like paint.  Roller and brush or strong airless sprayer, gas rig.  It has the c…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 17, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Attached is a radiation table showing the reflectivity  and thermal emission leveld…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 17, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to…"

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Ross English is now a member of Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Chris Miksic shared Paul Scheckel's blog post on Facebook
13 hours ago
Chris Miksic commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"Nice comparison Paul,, I love my induction cooking, speed and less waste heat and more…"
13 hours ago
Chris Miksic liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
13 hours ago
Amber Vignieri commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Thanks Jackie! Glad you found it useful. We're always trying to make home energy performance…"
22 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"The Induction website has a wealth of information, both pro and con, about induction…"
22 hours ago
jackie harsha commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Enjoyed your post. "
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

CalCERTS How To: Duct Leakage to Outside Test

Training Video to show how to perform a Duct Leakage to Outside Test
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service