Hal Skinner's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Found this article   http://www.sustainablebusiness.com/index.cfm/go/news.display/id…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 15, 2012 to What is the state of California's plan to have houses at ZNE by 2020?

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Retaing the heat that is being lost through the boilers or furnaces seems to be the…"

Hal Skinner replied Feb 14, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Craig.   Just spotted this old file / statement that says what our coating did on…"

Hal Skinner replied Jan 29, 2012 to Insulating a garage in hot dry climate?

8 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Alexander Bell

"Hi Tom.  I understand the concern.  Unfortunately, there have been many products out…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 27, 2011 to Radiant barrier over blown in insulation

21 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"The miltary and some of our competitors heard this about our coating.  They applied…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 26, 2011 to Radiant barrier over blown in insulation

21 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hi Tom.   For starters, this product is only sold to exclusive distributors.  They a…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 26, 2011 to Radiant barrier over blown in insulation

21 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"If the radiant barrier in an attic does not "Maintain an intimate bond" with the str…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 24, 2011 to Radiant barrier over blown in insulation

21 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"After applying a radiant barrier coating to rooftop A/c units and ducts and have the…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 20, 2011 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Hi Craig, I may possibly be the person or product Brad refers to in the RB paint cat…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 17, 2011 to Insulating a garage in hot dry climate?

8 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Alexander Bell

"I said I painted both houses walls, my error.  Mr Gusman painted this himself"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 27, 2011 to Frost on Inside of garage walls

6 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconEric Kjelshus and Trip Smith joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
1 hour ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"When it costs the same price as 2 separate systems there is no juice regardless of how hard you…"
2 hours ago
j. west shared Christopher Morin's blog post on Facebook
8 hours ago
j. west commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"You're right Christopher- the trick to saving the profit margin is being in several places at…"
8 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Nice posts Steven and Eric.   Scale on my combi is a recurring problem.  Attaching…"
9 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"I find the tank less hot water lime up.   I have a condensate pump that I pump white vinegar…"
9 hours ago
Trip Smith joined Hal Skinner's group
Thumbnail

The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)

A group where energy professionals can learn about all the different energy saving aspects of…See More
11 hours ago
Trip Smith commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
"Just went through the first few pages liking the active Facebook pages. I've found that…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service