Hal Skinner's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Richard. I read the first report and some of the second.  Glad it's not all abou…"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 11 to Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Beyer

"ZERO surface flame spread means flames are not permitted to spread across a material…"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 11 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Eric, were they wood shingle roofs?  They go up like bombs! The flame spread rating…"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 9 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Some Radiant Control Coatings are fire rated and look just like paint.  They can be…"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 9 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Here is the NIST report I referred to"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 2 to Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Beyer

"This thread has certainly turned into what sounds like  a thread from a fire safety…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 24 to Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Richard, here is something else that might be pertinent. In my hundreds of convers…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 22 to Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Beyer

"On the MSDS for this foam product, is there a listing for 'Auto-ignition temperature…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 21 to Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Hi Bob, I was given a report a handful of years ago by our coating distributor in Te…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 16 to Condenser placement effect on efficiency

3 Jul 17
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Sean, Yes, the manufacturers provide that data.  However, there are other things…"

Hal Skinner replied Jul 12 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

6 Jul 12
Reply by Richard Beyer

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Patrick Carter replied to Patrick Carter's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door & Test Equipment for Sale! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"As of yesterday 09/19/2014, the equipment has been sold..."
11 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
yesterday
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
yesterday
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
yesterday
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
Thursday
Casey Gesell posted videos
Thursday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
Thursday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service