Hal Skinner's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Just like paint.  Roller and brush or strong airless sprayer, gas rig.  It has the c…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 17 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Attached is a radiation table showing the reflectivity  and thermal emission leveld…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 17 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to…"

17 Sep 29
Reply by Hal Skinner

"When it comes to remodeling, nobody knows nothin til ya open up the wall!  lol   :""…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 11 to Extremely long wait for hot water

4 Sep 18
Reply by Steven Lewis

"Hi George. Are we looking at 2 tankless wter heaters that are NOT located very near…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 11 to Extremely long wait for hot water

4 Sep 18
Reply by Steven Lewis

"Good morning Sean. Yes I do know you need to be certified to do anything with LBP, a…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 10 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

2 Sep 10
Reply by Hal Skinner

"http://www.inflectorglobal.com/"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 9 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I believe the corporate office for the manufacturer is in the Dallas / Ft Worth area…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 8 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Thanks for the link John.   I am the one that had to do most of the testing with the…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 4 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi John, Do those spec take into consideration spraying a Radiant Control Coating di…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 4 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21
Reply by Tom Mallard

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Colin Genge replied to billy g pinnick jr's discussion Blower Door Question
"I didn't take your comment as a challenge. I agree that his impression of what was occuring is…"
6 hours ago
Tom White posted a blog post

Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance

Clean Energy Works Oregon (CEWO) is the largest nonprofit home performance provider in Oregon,…See More
9 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

Twas The Night Before a Clean Energy Christmas

From the foothills of the Rockies, RMI editorial director Pete Bronski reads 'Twas The Night Before a Clean Energy Christmas. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
9 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife commented on Green Jobs Training Center's photo
10 hours ago
Chie Kawahara's discussion was featured

THC Candidate Shares Energy Data

Midori Haus, a Passive House retrofit in Santa Cruz California and a Thousand Home Challenge…See More
10 hours ago
Bob Blanchette's discussion was featured

How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

Some claim that modern furnaces have minimized off cycle losses to the point they no longer matter.…See More
10 hours ago
Dale Stephens's blog post was featured

LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting

Background:In November 2012 I replaced 80% of my home's interior lighting with LEDs (35 bulbs…See More
10 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service