Hal Skinner's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Phil, I work with a radiant barrier coating that can be used as an interior / ext…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 27, 2011 to Frost on Inside of garage walls

6 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Is this even possible, to rate one of these units?  Some of the units produced are i…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 20, 2011 to Energy analysis on converted steel storage containers?

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

"The boilers in the pictures of my post have a low fire / high fire system.  They wer…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 13, 2011 to 70 year old boiler AFUE?

7 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Matthew.  The boilers and steampipes in these pictures are from the original boil…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 6, 2011 to 70 year old boiler AFUE?

7 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi again Brian.  I know exactly what you are saying.  Unfortunately for our industry…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 29, 2011 to How About an Energy Efficient Garage?

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

"Hi again Brian,   If you have any questions on the roll uo insulared doors at the mi…"

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

"Hi Brian and welcome.   Yes it is an Energy Star 'Cool Roof' roof coating,  Radiant…"

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

"What we have found over the years is that these "Insulated" garage/ roll up metal do…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 27, 2011 to How About an Energy Efficient Garage?

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

"Apperently ballasted roofs are still used in the UK and other parts of Europe as wel…"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 5, 2011 to Ballasted roofs. How prevalent and how effective at energy efficiency are they?

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Spoke to the inventor of our coating yesterday.  He has not seen a ballasted roof in…"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 2, 2011 to Ballasted roofs. How prevalent and how effective at energy efficiency are they?

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
23 minutes ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
3 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
3 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
3 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
3 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
4 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
4 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, I understand your predicament, as I also have a house in Berkeley that I wanted to…"
4 hours ago
"Thanks Graham for that. It was also my belief that the cost difference between remodeling and doing…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service