Hal Skinner's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Delconte, I recently took offense to your reply.  I responded in a way that was…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 6, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Here is our certification for emissivity by the Florida Solar Energy Center.  They t…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 1, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi Anthony, Ours was certified by The Florida Solar Energy Center.  You are right t…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 1, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Tom and Tom, Thanks for the comments. I hope nobody thinks I am saying use an RCC…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 1, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Rcc sprayed onm the entire undercarriage of a single wide mobile home.  Aldo sprayed…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 31, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

""On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation will not prev…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 29, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I just posted a statement and pictures of a home in Yuma AZ.  This is one I did 10 y…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 25, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi George, I have had several small and large businesses base their decision on the…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 22, 2014 to How does efficiency factor into a grid parity world?

5 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 20, 2014 to What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"If you want some facts and fogures, here you go. RCC VIDEOS, TESTS AND CALCULATIONS.…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 9, 2014 to RCC as interior paint in a house that DOES have R-rated insulation.

2 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Dale Pickard replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Hans, The car manufacturer's are doing it with mass flow sensors and oxygen sensors…"
11 hours ago
Dale Pickard replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"I was trying to avoid naming manufacturers, but I was going by the published information for the…"
11 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"I look at this not about AFUE,  but flue gas dewpoint.  If your burn rate is rotting the…"
14 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Kirsten Richnavsky's discussion Crawl spaces and attics: OSHA to implement new rule on confined spaces
"Keeping HVAC equipment out of attics should be part of the new code. "
14 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Nickie -  Good points. I think it is easy enough to flag or designate projects that achieve…"
15 hours ago
Morgan M Audetat replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Though Viessmann is relatively unique in the application of Lambda technology to condensing…"
17 hours ago
Lars olsen posted a blog post
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"The heat exchanger gets burnt out, if presser is to high or if mix is to rich, then I see holes in…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service