Hal Skinner's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi George, I have had several small and large businesses base their decision on the…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 22, 2014 to How does efficiency factor into a grid parity world?

5 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 20, 2014 to What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"If you want some facts and fogures, here you go. RCC VIDEOS, TESTS AND CALCULATIONS.…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 9, 2014 to RCC as interior paint in a house that DOES have R-rated insulation.

2 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

""There will be moisture buildup on the faces of the insulation board so it shouldn't…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 2, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Bret and thans for the offer.   I sent you a friend request so I can send you a m…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 29, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"The egg processing plant is an example of what an RCC can do for a building that is…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 26, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Robert, I bought 10 gallons of this coating and tried it on every material I cou…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 26, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"AAren, On the mold issue.  Is this the inside of an exterior wall?  Hopefully not. …"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 25, 2014 to Let's solve this HVAC quiz!!!

5 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Robert Cameron

"Yes, the concrete board is a Class A Type 1 fire retardant with ZERO flame spread an…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 24, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I am curious now.  They require a penetration firewall in the wall system but do not…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 23, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Dennis Heidner replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"The observation about rot is important.   I agree. One of my complaints with some of the…"
15 hours ago
Jennifer Schenk added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Job Opening - Energy Programs Manager - Frisco, CO

Energy Programs Manager - High Country Conservation CenterJob DescriptionGeneral Description of…See More
17 hours ago
Jennifer Schenk joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
18 hours ago
Avi Yashchin posted a status
""Will Online Learning Replace the Classroom?" Read my full article on HuffPost. http://huff.to/1cNCOie"
18 hours ago
Profile IconTerrell, Jennifer Schenk, Amina Lang and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Patrick MacRoy commented on Melissa Ulbricht's blog post How to Optimize On-Bill Financing to Help Illinois Building Owners Invest in Energy Efficiency
"Many of these recommended improvements are included the Clean Energy Jobs bill recently introduced…"
22 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA 2015 Conference Call for Papers extended! New deadline: 3/6/15 at 5 PM CT Submission details: www.eeba.org/conference/call-for-papers"
23 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Casey Gesell's discussion Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!
"Hi Patrick, What is your time frame for relocating? Would you be interested in operating in the…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service