Hal Skinner's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

""On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation will not prev…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 29, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I just posted a statement and pictures of a home in Yuma AZ.  This is one I did 10 y…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 25, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi George, I have had several small and large businesses base their decision on the…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 22, 2014 to How does efficiency factor into a grid parity world?

5 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 20, 2014 to What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"If you want some facts and fogures, here you go. RCC VIDEOS, TESTS AND CALCULATIONS.…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 9, 2014 to RCC as interior paint in a house that DOES have R-rated insulation.

2 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

""There will be moisture buildup on the faces of the insulation board so it shouldn't…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 2, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Bret and thans for the offer.   I sent you a friend request so I can send you a m…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 29, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"The egg processing plant is an example of what an RCC can do for a building that is…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 26, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Robert, I bought 10 gallons of this coating and tried it on every material I cou…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 26, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"AAren, On the mold issue.  Is this the inside of an exterior wall?  Hopefully not. …"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 25, 2014 to Let's solve this HVAC quiz!!!

5 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Robert Cameron

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"I've removed caulking that was over 30 years old and it outlasted the materials to which it…"
15 hours ago
Profile IconAmanda Hallock, Kalvis, Tyler Grubbs and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
18 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
19 hours ago
randy tolowski posted discussions
21 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Tom Strumolo's discussion Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.
"What did you find about the dust?  "
yesterday
Susan E. Buchan commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Drainwater Heat Recovery Units & Water Efficiency
"Makes sense, Shawna. Thanks"
yesterday
Shawna Henderson commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Drainwater Heat Recovery Units & Water Efficiency
"Susan, I'm not sure that insulation on the unit would be of great benefit, as the drainwater…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service