Hal Skinner's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert,   You need to take the blinders off, your talking about being a professional…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Robert,   You specifically mention roof products.  I am only an expert on my own pro…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 3, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012

"Sorry Robert, something came up and had to leave the computer and had to start a new…"

16 Sep 3, 2012

"Hi Robert,   Anytime you are considering a roofing material, you are considering a n…"

16 Sep 3, 2012

"HELP! I've been hijacked! HAHAHA hijack away!   Hal Skinner - Cerama-Tech Distributo…"

Hal Skinner replied Sep 2, 2012 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012

"Hi Craig.  It was no glitch.  One requirement of coatings is to report annual sales.…"

Hal Skinner replied Jun 14, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"The last time anyone looked at the list  / downloaded the list was on Feb 01 2012 at…"

Hal Skinner replied May 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Just called the corporate office and nobody knows why.  EPA is already closed, will…"

Hal Skinner replied May 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"You can find our certifications on this page of our site,  both our Energy Star Cert…"

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Hi Craig,   I have been coating rooftop AC units and exposed metal ductwork since 19…"

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Reading the Invisco description you will find that it is designed to be surrounded by cellulose to…"
8 hours ago
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Kurt, I think cost of operation is always a factor but I am not sure I would leave it just cfm.…"
9 hours ago

Paul DelVaglio just added their location.
(via Member Map)

10 hours ago
Paul DelVaglio posted a photo
11 hours ago
reflintorm replied to Jamie Kaye's discussion Flickering LED lights
"I think, Better to replace the dimmer switch if it is not recovered then once go through the…"
14 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Glen,  You are the first person who has ever told me they prefer lower CFM. What you left out…"
yesterday
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Tamarack has lower CFM than typical fans and has a insulated lid that automatically closes when fan…"
yesterday
Tom Conlon's discussion was featured

Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

I just searched this forum for "Whole House Fan", but I didn't find much about them (except …See More
yesterday
Tom White shared Brandon Walton's blog post on Twitter
yesterday
Brandon Walton's blog post was featured

12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck

Every home is unique and differs from the last. It would be a perfect world (from a project…See More
yesterday
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
yesterday
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Kurt, Whoops, looks like I got my links mixed up. Thanks for pointing that out. Here's the…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service