Hal Skinner's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Irvin, I believe it was 2009 that our Texas distributor told this story.   Six o…"

Hal Skinner replied Jan 2 to Unhappy customer, feels should have saved more...

24 Jan 8
Reply by Richard C. MacCrea

"This RCC is also used as an exterior paint.  Here is a statement and a few pix of hi…"

Hal Skinner replied Dec 28, 2014 to Non-continuous exterior insulation

11 Mar 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"Hi Luis, I was picturing what you were describing as a 2 family apartment building…"

11 Mar 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"Hi Louis, I believe you are referring to creating a 'Building envelope' of insulati…"

11 Mar 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"Hi Bob, Many AC and heating contractors have told me the same thing over the years;…"

Hal Skinner replied Dec 15, 2014 to How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

12 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Bradford E. White

"Hi Bob, The tenants all say they cant do anything to the building.  We would get re…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 25, 2014 to Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I can only speak for the one I have worked with over the years.  We have a certifica…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 21, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi George, I can see where this could be a HUGE issue in Canada.   We spray our RCC…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 21, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Not certain of the relevancy here but It brought back some memories.  The memories a…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 17, 2014 to Dirty Sock Syndrome in high efficiency HVAC units

12 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Applying our RCC directly to the underside of a wood floor.  Our RCC does not allow…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 7, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile Iconrichard m, Steve Taylor, John Ferrado and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Taylor Tomita posted a blog post
11 hours ago
robert jones replied to Judy Rachel's discussion Equipment for Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hello, is this equipment still available?"
13 hours ago
robert jones replied to CHRISTOPHER PETERSEN's discussion Complete Energy Auditing Kit For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hello. Are these items still there?"
13 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
14 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
14 hours ago
Profile IconKurtis Pender and Colin Genge joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
14 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Michael Stuart's group
Thumbnail

INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS

This group is dedicated to knowledge sharing and discussion of infrared thermography for building…See More
14 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service