Hal Skinner's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bob, The tenants all say they cant do anything to the building.  We would get re…"

Hal Skinner replied yesterday to Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?

3 yesterday
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I can only speak for the one I have worked with over the years.  We have a certifica…"

Hal Skinner replied on Friday to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi George, I can see where this could be a HUGE issue in Canada.   We spray our RCC…"

Hal Skinner replied on Friday to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Not certain of the relevancy here but It brought back some memories.  The memories a…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 17 to Dirty Sock Syndrome in high efficiency HVAC units

12 Nov 17
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Applying our RCC directly to the underside of a wood floor.  Our RCC does not allow…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 7 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Mr. Delconte, I recently took offense to your reply.  I responded in a way that was…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 6 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Here is our certification for emissivity by the Florida Solar Energy Center.  They t…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 1 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hi Anthony, Ours was certified by The Florida Solar Energy Center.  You are right t…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 1 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Tom and Tom, Thanks for the comments. I hope nobody thinks I am saying use an RCC…"

Hal Skinner replied Nov 1 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Rcc sprayed onm the entire undercarriage of a single wide mobile home.  Aldo sprayed…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 31 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mallard

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chad Mcaulife posted photos
5 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
5 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
7 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
7 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Twitter
7 hours ago
Mark posted events
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service