Hal Skinner's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Larry. The gaps in the siding (whether it is new T-111, the old redwood shiplap…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 14 to How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

12 Apr 30
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Watched the two videos.  The first, the one with the 'Homeowner' was a waste of time…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 3 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Thanks Susan.  It is appreciated."

Hal Skinner replied Mar 31 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi again John, If you could directly answer these questions and comment on anything…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 30 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I think it would be best to keep the questions and answers on this open forum for al…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 26 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3
Reply by Hal Skinner

"AZpperently John must be out of state again.  So, I will try and add in what I have…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 21 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3
Reply by Hal Skinner

""fire origin had overheated and ignited during the curing process." No attorney her…"

Hal Skinner replied Jan 25 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home... "The Conclusion"

1 Jan 25
Reply by Hal Skinner

"We are in the central valley of CA. Just moved to a different, older house and got t…"

Hal Skinner replied Jan 18 to Have Gas Meter fees/deliver charges got out of hand?

12 Feb 8
Reply by Kurt Albershardt

"Hi Elvin, Roofs and aesthetics.  I dont work with solar but I do work with a roof c…"

Hal Skinner replied Jan 12 to Solar objection and response sharing

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Irvin, I believe it was 2009 that our Texas distributor told this story.   Six o…"

Hal Skinner replied Jan 2 to Unhappy customer, feels should have saved more...

24 Jan 8
Reply by Richard C. MacCrea

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Rick Karg replied to Carly@AirCycler's discussion The (Small) Cost of Ventilation Without Recovery
"As a member of the ASHRAE 62.2 committee (and president of Residential Energy Dynamics, the author…"
yesterday
Bradford E. White replied to Elizabeth Guinn's discussion ERV in need of backflow preventer.
"I would use an in-line backdraft damper such as Artis Industries or the ones made by Fantech and…"
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted a video

Wireless Air Leakage Testing

This webinar will discuss the use of WiFi technology to conduct and document blower door and duct leakage tests for compliance with local energy codes. The s...
Thursday
Profile IconPerry Grossman, Daniel Pate and Ottawa Furnace Filters joined Home Energy Pros
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky posted a discussion

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted events
Thursday
Ottawa Furnace Filters posted a blog post

Some Useful Information about Furnace Air Filters

There is not much we can do about the air pollution outside of a house in Ottawa, Canada, but we…See More
Thursday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service