Hal Skinner's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Aaron, Mt. Pleasant Missionary Baptist Church, Denison, TX.   This was a 150-yea…"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 26, 2015 to How Would You Weatherize this Historic Home?

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"The reason the metal is corrugated is so it has the ability to expand and contract. …"

Hal Skinner replied Oct 8, 2015 to Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house

5 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"So I understand this correctly, AC unit, and ducts in the attic.  CDan I assume META…"

Hal Skinner replied Aug 18, 2015 to Mold on a ceiling diffuser

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by John Nicholas

"This should be interesting,,,and expensive. THE RCC CLASSROOM "

Hal Skinner replied Jun 19, 2015 to Crawl spaces and attics: OSHA to implement new rule on confined spaces

4 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by John Nicholas

"Hi Larry. The gaps in the siding (whether it is new T-111, the old redwood shiplap…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 14, 2015 to How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

12 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Watched the two videos.  The first, the one with the 'Homeowner' was a waste of time…"

Hal Skinner replied Apr 3, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Thanks Susan.  It is appreciated."

Hal Skinner replied Mar 31, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi again John, If you could directly answer these questions and comment on anything…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 30, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I think it would be best to keep the questions and answers on this open forum for al…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 26, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"AZpperently John must be out of state again.  So, I will try and add in what I have…"

Hal Skinner replied Mar 21, 2015 to 'YGRENE' super fund for energy upgrade financing

10 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Casey Gesell posted events
16 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski commented on Seventhwave's event Better homes video series
"You're welcome to post your videos here on Home Energy Pros."
20 minutes ago
Quinn Korzeniecki replied to Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion 3 Energy Saving New Year’s Resolutions to Make in 2016
"Hi Sam, I'm glad you enjoyed the tips! I am a renter myself, so I can only follow along with…"
25 minutes ago
Joe Crisara posted an event
Thumbnail

Selling Energy Solutions Best Practices Total Immersion at Courtyard Marriott Westside

March 21, 2016 to March 23, 2016
Perform Pure Motive ServiceThis training is perfect for Home Energy Professionals who HATE selling…See More
47 minutes ago
Ajmain Azraf replied to Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion 3 Energy Saving New Year’s Resolutions to Make in 2016
"Hi Quinn, Waiting for the update on your resolutions, how's gone the 1st month?"
1 hour ago
tedkidd replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Radon - Passive Systems in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"I agree with Stan, the tiered rather than linear structure of this BB can get convoluted and…"
1 hour ago
tedkidd liked Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post A Solution for Fresh and Make-Up Air Happiness
1 hour ago
Diane Chojnowski commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

Power Over Energy: Bringing Energy Information to Residents

"Great content Dale. Thanks for sharing. I also moderate a consumer energy saving site. I'll be…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service