Brian Robinson's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Precisely Ted, Demand reduction trumps production efficiency every time because its…"

Brian Robinson replied May 23 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Keep in mind the additional delay induced by not having a ready supply of hot water…"

Brian Robinson replied May 2 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I'd check with the local installers as to when the orig. install was and what produc…"

Brian Robinson replied Sep 30, 2013 to Vermiculite in the fireplace

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Brian Robinson

"You may wish to try limeprime by earthpaint.net."

Brian Robinson replied Aug 1, 2013 to Removal of bad smells from mold contaminated attic

8 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Brian Robinson

"Are including the Efficiency Maine cash rebates of up to $300 in your calculation?  …"

Brian Robinson replied Jun 13, 2013 to Selecting a Water Heater

15 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"Perhaps the 2nd time around the local home performance hero (LHPH) decided to insula…"

Brian Robinson replied Mar 29, 2013 to Stump the Chump - March 2013

10 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by David Eakin

"We've seen this before on several occasions.  It is a cellulosic based product - ess…"

Brian Robinson replied Nov 29, 2012 to Unknown Old Insulation

15 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"Technically you are correct that hydronic baseboards are not the problem.  Specifica…"

Brian Robinson replied Nov 15, 2012 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Our company, Evergreen Home Performance in Rockland, works closely with EM in the si…"

Brian Robinson replied Nov 15, 2012 to Efficiency Maine

8 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Paul Badeau

"Sorry to hear that your town was involved in the MGEA debacle.   Check out this arti…"

Brian Robinson replied Sep 16, 2011 to PACE Legislation

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Glen Gallo

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Glen,  You are the first person who has ever told me they prefer lower CFM. What you left out…"
30 minutes ago
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Tamarack has lower CFM than typical fans and has a insulated lid that automatically closes when fan…"
44 minutes ago
Tom Conlon's discussion was featured

Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

I just searched this forum for "Whole House Fan", but I didn't find much about them (except …See More
2 hours ago
Tom White shared Brandon Walton's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Brandon Walton's blog post was featured

12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck

Every home is unique and differs from the last. It would be a perfect world (from a project…See More
2 hours ago
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
3 hours ago
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Kurt, Whoops, looks like I got my links mixed up. Thanks for pointing that out. Here's the…"
3 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Glen,  I went to Homepower.com and did a search for whole house fan. Could not find that…"
4 hours ago
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"I no longer have my subscription to the Home Power Magazine but these figures were pulled from the…"
4 hours ago
"Glen,  I read your blog with some interest.  You say  " Per the Home…"
4 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"OMG, you are one of those myopic thinkers are you? Others do it better therefore drastic action is…"
4 hours ago
"I do not like them and I am in Southern California. I think the whole house fan in prescriptive…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service