Kaushal Bharath Raju's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Brennan for your opinion. To clarify, the question was whether or not air tig…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied Jun 19, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"This is not a LBL scientist but a city of Berkeley official in charge of energy effi…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied Jun 5, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"Hi Dennis, Thanks for your response. I would say local climate of Berkeley, CA is qu…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 31, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"No one here is advocating putting in a kitchen without any kind of ventilation. Inde…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 22, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"I have some updates on the AAVs and kitchen vents from a home inspector in Berkeley.…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 15, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Hi George, I overlooked an interesting point you made in this post. You said, "Passi…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 2, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Hi Ryan, Thank you so much for your response; very thoughtful and helpful! I would l…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 1, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Thanks Graham for sharing this! I'll be sure to tune in. "

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 1, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Thanks for your response Graham. May I raise a followup question: The Zehnder system…"

85 May 22, 2014

"Glen, Again, I didn't ask what people think of AAVs. I am not here to poll opinions…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Clay posted photos
3 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"Monitor the pressure in the vent, if its positive in the vent for more than a minute it is most…"
3 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
"You can stand outside and read pressures. Be sure to have extra hose as you need CAZ wrt outside…"
3 hours ago
Chris Clay liked Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
4 hours ago
Diane Jackson posted photos
4 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Profile IconMarla Meyer, Michael Capobianco and Lois Bower-Bjornson joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service