Kaushal Bharath Raju's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Brennan for your opinion. To clarify, the question was whether or not air tig…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied Jun 19, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"This is not a LBL scientist but a city of Berkeley official in charge of energy effi…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied Jun 5, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"Hi Dennis, Thanks for your response. I would say local climate of Berkeley, CA is qu…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 31, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"No one here is advocating putting in a kitchen without any kind of ventilation. Inde…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 22, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"I have some updates on the AAVs and kitchen vents from a home inspector in Berkeley.…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 15, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Hi George, I overlooked an interesting point you made in this post. You said, "Passi…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 2, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Hi Ryan, Thank you so much for your response; very thoughtful and helpful! I would l…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 1, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Thanks Graham for sharing this! I'll be sure to tune in. "

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied May 1, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Thanks for your response Graham. May I raise a followup question: The Zehnder system…"

85 May 22, 2014

"Glen, Again, I didn't ask what people think of AAVs. I am not here to poll opinions…"

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

jackie harsha commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Enjoyed your post. "
1 hour ago
Tom White's video was featured

CalCERTS How To: Duct Leakage to Outside Test

Training Video to show how to perform a Duct Leakage to Outside Test
1 hour ago
jackie harsha shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Yaniv Yonatan Abitan is now a member of Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Nickie Irvine commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"Comment to Tauren on costs of natural gas vs electric induction.  Because of the extremely…"
4 hours ago
tedkidd liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
4 hours ago
jackie harsha posted a blog post

Phoenix, AZ Residents Get an Electric Rate Cut in Middle of Peak Season

Thanks to low natural gas prices and renewable energy sources, Salt River Project (SRP) customers…See More
4 hours ago
tedkidd liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service