Robert (Bob) Bacon's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Craig, Thanks for your question, I'll write regarding how to account for the heat tr…"

Robert (Bob) Bacon replied Feb 14, 2013 to Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"I signed up for the forum as soon as I found out about it while searching the web be…"

Robert (Bob) Bacon replied Feb 11, 2013 to Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"More data regarding AEP"

Robert (Bob) Bacon replied Feb 11, 2013 to Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Rod, I have several charts that Window Improvement Masters has created in the course…"

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Indeed, you have."

Robert (Bob) Bacon replied Feb 10, 2013 to Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Mr. Kuhn, I am sorry that you read my initial response as an accusation; it was mere…"

Robert (Bob) Bacon replied Feb 10, 2013 to Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"The insulating still air space is ,500""

Robert (Bob) Bacon replied Feb 8, 2013 to Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Now that I've figured out how to upload I will provide some of the other lab test re…"

Robert (Bob) Bacon replied Feb 8, 2013 to Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Yes, I can provide the independent lab test results if I can figure out how to uploa…"

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"I'm sorry, that I didn't identify myself in my recent reply as both a satisfied cust…"

35 May 19
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconKelly Vaughn, reshma singh and Richard Hale joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Helen Best posted a blog post

Low-Flow Shower Heads Save Water

Just about everyone enjoys a nice long hot shower. It does come with some cost for the water and…See More
6 hours ago
Helen Best liked Helen Best's blog post This Might Be the Most Water-Efficient Shower Head Ever Invented
6 hours ago
Therma-HEXX posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted photos
13 hours ago
Jeffrey Anthony posted a discussion

9 Blower Door Frames, 9 Shrouds, and 11 Fans, and 8 Fan Controllers For Sale

We are clearing out some of our redundant inventory. All items are from The Energy Conservatory.9…See More
15 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Five Retrotec Products Added to BPI Product List

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has recognized five new products in its Product…See More
16 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

New York energy policy & North American Passive House Network Conference

New York is increasing its energy standards and is investigating the possibility of implementing the Passive House Standard for new construction and retrofit projects. Interviewee: Ken Levenson, with NY Passive House Assoc and 475.
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service