R Higgins's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John Love your attention to detail, too many base decisions on 'what they've hear…"

R Higgins replied Apr 19, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"I have that problem, 45 to 50 degree ground water, in summer, not that we have much…"

R Higgins replied Apr 18, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"I'd suggest trying to replicate the existing conditions as much as possible in your…"

R Higgins replied Apr 18, 2015 to How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

12 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Thanks for confirming Cellulose doesn't make a stellar air seal, always wondered. Ca…"

R Higgins replied Dec 6, 2014 to Cellulose As An Air Seal

14 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Thanks for the info.  Looked it up, very nice.  Every state should have an organizat…"

R Higgins replied Apr 6, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"In the fullness of time homeowners, representing the more well heeled, will go for a…"

R Higgins replied Apr 5, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"It does not ring a bell. Wait...it does, an alarm bell. Anything, insulation, equipm…"

R Higgins replied Apr 5, 2014 to 'Shielding insulation'

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Shawna Henderson

"NEST, for all it's faults, certainly has real appeal, and what it tells us about the…"

R Higgins replied Jan 29, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Craig Thanks for asking. Some great info here I can easily use."

R Higgins replied Aug 11, 2013 to Easy Tests for HVAC during audit

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"I'll take flak on this from other architects but Architects have been dealing with e…"

R Higgins replied Aug 11, 2013 to Are Energy Pros the OB-GYNs of the Real Estate Industry?

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Tom Conlon

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Joe Crisara posted a blog post

Give Your False Assumptions a Knockout Punch

By Derek LauberWe face seemingly unlimited obstacles when trying to manage and grow our…See More
9 hours ago
Profile IconJoe Crisara, Earth Advantage, Sydney G. Roberts and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Jonny Fisher added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale

I have two Minneapolis Blower Doors + DG 700, duct blaster with manometer and some other…See More
10 hours ago
Jonny Fisher replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have two Minneapolis blower doors with DG 700.  I also have some other used equipment if you…"
10 hours ago
Nolan Walker replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Hamed, I have an extra Minneapolis blower door system - nolanwalker@gmail.com for more…"
11 hours ago
Mike Burton replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have a Minneapolis Bloor Door + DG700 I am wanting to sell. Please contact me at…"
13 hours ago
Hamed Ghanbari added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700

Looking to buy a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700, any assistant would be greatly appreciated.…See More
13 hours ago
Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA posted a status
"See my latest blog on "Appraiser Competency-The Simple Version" https://adomatis.wordpress.com/"
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service