R Higgins's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info.  Looked it up, very nice.  Every state should have an organizat…"

R Higgins replied Apr 6 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

"In the fullness of time homeowners, representing the more well heeled, will go for a…"

R Higgins replied Apr 5 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

"It does not ring a bell. Wait...it does, an alarm bell. Anything, insulation, equipm…"

R Higgins replied Apr 5 to 'Shielding insulation'

3 Apr 9
Reply by Shawna Henderson

"NEST, for all it's faults, certainly has real appeal, and what it tells us about the…"

R Higgins replied Jan 29 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom Delconte

"Craig Thanks for asking. Some great info here I can easily use."

R Higgins replied Aug 11, 2013 to Easy Tests for HVAC during audit

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"I'll take flak on this from other architects but Architects have been dealing with e…"

R Higgins replied Aug 11, 2013 to Are Energy Pros the OB-GYNs of the Real Estate Industry?

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Tom Conlon

"I'll share what I've found struggling to get a geo system to justify a geo system at…"

R Higgins replied Apr 12, 2013 to Geothermal real-world performance

32 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Terry D. Davenport

"Definitely anytime the roof is on its last legs work rip it off and work from the to…"

R Higgins replied Mar 25, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"Two reasons not to attack a new waterproof roof: 1.  100% of the patches have to be…"

R Higgins replied Mar 24, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kari Sauder replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"I stopped using Firefox -- too many glitches"
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Hey Tom, I will find the ORNL repoprt and post it.  It was a test on a ballasted roof sample.…"
9 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"So it seems that what you're saying is for heat-transfer the stuff has little resistance or…"
10 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group Radiant Control Coatings
Thumbnail

How our ceramic based RCC works

How our RCC worksEveryone knows, understands and accepts that RCCs reflect heat away from roofs,…See More
11 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
16 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
16 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"4% TOTAL Ted - Leakage to outside was stripped from the codes & for good reason"
19 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"Wait!  4% total leakage or 4% leakage to outdoors? "
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service