R Higgins's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"First off, check the laws in your area.  Drought prone areas often prohibit on site…"

R Higgins replied May 24 to No Utility Homes, Are we ready to start building Homes that are not connected to traditional utilities ?

11 May 24
Reply by R Higgins

"Hi John Love your attention to detail, too many base decisions on 'what they've hear…"

R Higgins replied Apr 19, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"I have that problem, 45 to 50 degree ground water, in summer, not that we have much…"

R Higgins replied Apr 18, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"I'd suggest trying to replicate the existing conditions as much as possible in your…"

R Higgins replied Apr 18, 2015 to How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

12 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Thanks for confirming Cellulose doesn't make a stellar air seal, always wondered. Ca…"

R Higgins replied Dec 6, 2014 to Cellulose As An Air Seal

14 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Thanks for the info.  Looked it up, very nice.  Every state should have an organizat…"

R Higgins replied Apr 6, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"In the fullness of time homeowners, representing the more well heeled, will go for a…"

R Higgins replied Apr 5, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"It does not ring a bell. Wait...it does, an alarm bell. Anything, insulation, equipm…"

R Higgins replied Apr 5, 2014 to 'Shielding insulation'

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Shawna Henderson

"NEST, for all it's faults, certainly has real appeal, and what it tells us about the…"

R Higgins replied Jan 29, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Craig Thanks for asking. Some great info here I can easily use."

R Higgins replied Aug 11, 2013 to Easy Tests for HVAC during audit

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconMichael Capobianco, Lois Bower-Bjornson, Tim Grant and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
11 hours ago
Keith Burrows's blog post was featured

What Happens When Home Performance is Made Visible?

“I don’t know” or “probably not” are the most common responses I hear to the question, “is your…See More
17 hours ago
Sarah Holloway posted a video

Don't Lose Your Marbles. Use DASH!

Are you a growing energy rating business? DASH is everything you need to operate your company.
17 hours ago
Rosie Smith replied to edward knight's discussion Minneapolis duct blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Edward...is this equipment still available?? Thanks, Rosie Smith Fresno,…"
Wednesday
Rosie Smith joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
Wednesday
Jim Gunshinan liked Tom White's discussion Home Energy Reader Survey
Tuesday
Tom White posted a discussion

Home Energy Reader Survey

Home Energy wants to serve you better.  Please …See More
Monday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service