A. Tamasin Sterner's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"We offer a course called Energy Retrofit Modeling and Work Scope Development to meet…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Jan 29 to Did you know that changes have been made to BPI's BA certification upgrade criteria?

7 Feb 7
Reply by Mike Kandel

"In PA, where basements are rarely cooler than 55 degrees, insulating basement ceilin…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Feb 14, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"A short and concise brief on this can be found at http://www.waptac.org/data/files/W…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Dec 29, 2011 to Residential ventilation levels

38 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Yesterday I attended a Home Show.  Three exhibitors offered Free Energy Audits.  Two…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Feb 12, 2011 to Different classifications of radiant barrier materials

16 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Just like everything else... it depends on the budget!"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Feb 10, 2011 to How do you recommend improving knee wall insulation???

21 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by A. Tamasin Sterner

"We see Reflectix used behind knee walls all the time.  It is the air barrier to prev…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Feb 10, 2011 to Any Experience with Radiant Barrier Bubble Wrap

7 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Guy DuBois

"This is what I have from some of our Baseload auditing: Compressor Crankcase Heater…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Dec 7, 2010 to Got Data? How much leaking electricity is there in HVAC systems?

11 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Bradford E. White

"I'm with you, Jeremy, about not charging customers for tests they don't need or that…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Nov 27, 2010 to Combustion Appliance Testing Can Be Easy if You Understand What and Why You Are Testing

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tim Phillips

"Curiosity leads to knowledge - for those of us who want to do the right thing all th…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Nov 26, 2010 to Combustion Appliance Testing Can Be Easy if You Understand What and Why You Are Testing

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tim Phillips

"At Pure Energy, we always require at least 12 months energy use (all fuels, by month…"

A. Tamasin Sterner replied Nov 26, 2010 to Does peer pressure help motivate people to save energy?

15 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Joel Greenberg

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

John Leboffe posted an event

Business Opportunities at the Milan Expo2015 at Milan Italy

May 1, 2015 to October 31, 2015
Milan and Italy Travel Program May 1 to October 31, 2015Expo2015…See More
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Rcc sprayed onm the entire undercarriage of a single wide mobile home.  Aldo sprayed on the…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconMarc and Darren Clayton joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Tom White posted a video
22 hours ago
Darren Clayton posted a status
"I like having a place where I can learn & refer the public to if I don't have the answer !"
22 hours ago
Tom DelConte replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Google it"
23 hours ago
Benjamin Gromicko's 2 events were featured
yesterday
Energy Center University posted an event

Better Buildings: Better Business Conferences at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center and Kalahari Resort and Convention Center

February 26, 2015 to March 13, 2015
Better Buildings: Better Business ConferencesFebruary 26−27, 2015 │ Rosemont, ILMarch 11−13, 2015 │…See More
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service