Morgan M Audetat's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL "

Morgan M Audetat replied Mar 15, 2016 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Rodney Fox

"When a government agency gets so big and powerful that it can make law, science and…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Mar 10, 2016 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Rodney Fox

"I am with Mr. Connell. Science is a beautiful thing.  My own experience with Radon m…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Mar 10, 2016 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Clock the meter under design conditions. "

Morgan M Audetat replied Dec 28, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Wrightsoft. With the accurate inputs, full version, I have hit the actual design loa…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Dec 28, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Dale and I are referring to high efficiency condensing boilers designed to recover t…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Jul 15, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Now you're just showing off :-). "

Morgan M Audetat replied Jul 15, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"Though Viessmann is relatively unique in the application of Lambda technology to res…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Jul 3, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"I beg your pardon Rod, To answer your question, Dale has it right of course.  There…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Jun 19, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"Over-kill unless you are in an arctic environment.  Back flow preventer is a device…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Jun 5, 2015 to ERV in need of backflow preventer.

7 Jun 5, 2015

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus Aug 17. 9 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen Aug 10. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker Aug 10. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Tina Baldt added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
14 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato updated an event
Thumbnail

Hybrid HERS Rater Training September 2017 (NH) at Online/ Classroom in Manchester, NH

September 11, 2017 at 9am to October 6, 2017 at 5pm
EXTENDED DEADLINE: Register by August 29th!This training has been approved by the MA Workforce…See More
15 hours ago
Profile IconCharles Bracco, Ryan Gath, Steve Klunder and 11 more joined Home Energy Pros
19 hours ago
Mark Bloomfield added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

HVAC Designer with Manual J and D Experience

Job Description:Sustainably Built (SB) of Boulder, Colorado is dedicated to helping architects,…See More
yesterday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service