Kent Mitchell's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"We understand that, and it makes perfect sense. That is not the issue.   We are not…"

Kent Mitchell replied Mar 19 to Fire sprinklers & air infiltration?

9 Mar 20
Reply by Ed Minch

"Very nice Sean!  Thanks!"

Kent Mitchell replied Mar 18 to Fire sprinklers & air infiltration?

9 Mar 20
Reply by Ed Minch

"The 2 flush cover pendant style on the right side of this picture are the units we…"

Kent Mitchell replied Mar 18 to Fire sprinklers & air infiltration?

9 Mar 20
Reply by Ed Minch

"Thanks Bud.  Yes these are short foundation walls and access under is usually an iss…"

Kent Mitchell replied Mar 17 to Bad floor insulation installation

5 Mar 17
Reply by Bud Poll

"Thanks for the feedback Bud!  We are in Climate zone 4 - marine & radon zone 1. …"

Kent Mitchell replied Mar 17 to Bad floor insulation installation

5 Mar 17
Reply by Bud Poll

"We've steered clear (so far)  of BPI as we saw it as bureaucratic - we didn't see it…"

Kent Mitchell replied Feb 20 to The end of Innovation and beginning of Commoditization of Home Performance

4 Feb 20
Reply by tedkidd

"Hey George!  Health, more money, better sex, legacy for kids and grandkids, self ima…"

Kent Mitchell replied Nov 1, 2013 to Time for a shift in thinking

6 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by George Kopf

"Yes the HERS (Home Energy Rating System) is derived from Remrate.  RESNET raters use…"

Kent Mitchell replied Jan 1, 2012 to Energy Auditing Software and Reporting

29 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Interesting that nobody has mentioned the RESNET HERS yet?  We use it for new and re…"

Kent Mitchell replied Dec 22, 2011 to Energy Auditing Software and Reporting

29 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"We too are located in Washington State and have found that most homes built to the "…"

Kent Mitchell replied Oct 27, 2011 to 2011 Builders Federal Tax Credit for new Homes

5 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Sauls

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Walter Ahlgrim replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"Try downloading Google Chrome web browser https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/ I had similar…"
11 hours ago
Stacy Hunt posted an event

Building America Webinar: Multifamily Ventilation Strategies and Compartmentalization Requirements at Virtual

September 24, 2014 from 3pm to 4:30pm
The Building America Program is hosting a no-cost, webinar-based training on Multifamily…See More
12 hours ago
Ben Jacobs replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"This is info I give to clients that I serve. People who live in homes that are not energy efficient…"
14 hours ago
Brennan Less replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Thanks Bud. I just feel the need to point out any such issues, because we as a field need to be…"
17 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Hi Brennan, "weak and irrational" is not at all what I was trying to communicate. …"
17 hours ago
Christopher Talarico replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Barbara, thanks for the info - this is some of the research I was interested in seeing. That report…"
18 hours ago
Brennan Less replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"I would love to see such matters discussed on this forum without broadly characterizing women as…"
18 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Christopher Morin's blog post Top 5 Changes to ACCA Manual S
"I run loads each day.  BUT my completion does not,    I see so much over sizing…"
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service