Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"The HES can be a useful report that will assist appraisers in understanding the effi…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Jun 1 to DOE Home Energy Score

44 Jun 15
Reply by Sandy Michaels

"This discussion is great and one that I hope will continue.  As more existing homes…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Dec 1, 2016 to DOE Home Energy Score

44 Jun 15
Reply by Sandy Michaels

"What a great project and a great case study for the public to realize that their old…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Aug 20, 2016 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

11 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Jan Green

"Jan, Really excited to see the before and after photographs and utility bills.  Than…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Jun 9, 2016 to Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

11 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Jan Green

"Craig, Thank you for the thoughtful and accurate assessment of the green market toda…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Nov 4, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

"Hi George, Thank you for such a thoughtful reply that is spot on with issues in the…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Oct 26, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

"Hi David, There are over 400 AMCs in the US and I would invite you to review the app…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Aug 6, 2015 to Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

9 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"Please pass the word to all Alaska appraisers that two Appraisal Institute Green Cou…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Jun 18, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"Thanks Jan for your kind words but you also rock with all the work you do in Phoenix…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Jun 18, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"Jeff, Thank you for your prompt reply with the link to a study that is certainly wha…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Mar 24, 2014 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

RSS

Latest Activity

Green ID posted a blog post
29 minutes ago
Mihaita commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post What do Ducted Mini-Splits Look Like?
"Amazing, i bought my AC here."
3 hours ago
Sarah OConnell's blog post was featured

Seeking Novel Applications of Thermal Storage

Through its JUMP platform, Oak Ridge National Lab has partnered with Trane to host a…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconMihaita and Matt Baker joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service