Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Craig, Thank you for the thoughtful and accurate assessment of the green market toda…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Nov 4, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

"Hi George, Thank you for such a thoughtful reply that is spot on with issues in the…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Oct 26, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

"Hi David, There are over 400 AMCs in the US and I would invite you to review the app…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Aug 6, 2015 to Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

9 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"Please pass the word to all Alaska appraisers that two Appraisal Institute Green Cou…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Jun 18, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"Thanks Jan for your kind words but you also rock with all the work you do in Phoenix…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Jun 18, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"Jeff, Thank you for your prompt reply with the link to a study that is certainly wha…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Mar 24, 2014 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"Craig, The secondary mortgage market - Fannie Mae questioned the use of a HERS Index…"

Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA replied Mar 24, 2014 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"Michael, I understand your point and I have no problem with the study you reference…"

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"Michael, I am well aware of the study that was sponsored by Advanced Energy.  It doe…"

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"Sean, I understand "theory" but theory should be supported with fact.  The secondar…"

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Joseph Frederick added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower door Equipment for sale

Minneapolis Blower Door model 700, DG with cruise control. Hoses and manuals, door frame. Used once…See More
2 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"For my particular application the heat pump heater would be integral to the tank and thus be…"
4 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"What climate zone are you in?  Where would the hot water heater be set?  Northern…"
6 hours ago
Larry Weingarten replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Hello:  Looking for solid numbers,you might want to search "Martin Holladay solar thermal…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconGabriel Lieb, Beth Neri and Aaron Beck joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Kim Tanner posted a discussion

Game of Homes

Have you seen the new online game by EnergyLogic, Game of Homes? If not you should check it out!…See More
8 hours ago
Beth Neri liked John Gillis's discussion Tamarack Technologies Introduces First Intelligent Whole House Fan
8 hours ago
Steven Lefler replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Dan, I build "Net Zero" modular homes. I was given this company as a possible solution…"
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service