tedkidd's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice sentiment Bud.   Changing the basic class and making it more complex raises th…"

tedkidd replied Jan 3 to Building Analyst Certification Upgrade

8 Jan 3
Reply by tedkidd

"Energy tracking and reporting transparency will be the "Asian manufacturers" of the…"

tedkidd replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"People who have no clue what things cost OR what they save make themselves look inep…"

tedkidd replied Dec 11, 2013 to How accurate do you think some of the program and policy energy improvement pricing suggestions are?

4 Jan 3
Reply by tedkidd

"HPxml compliant?"

tedkidd replied Dec 11, 2013 to A new home energy calculator, please share your thoughts

14 Jan 8
Reply by HB

"Bud,  How are you wanting us to look at this?  In my mind you're creating two image…"

tedkidd replied Nov 15, 2013 to Are "Stack Effect" and "Chimney Draft" the same?

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"So in my $1000/$1080 scenario, grid heat would have to cost a couple hundred a year…"

tedkidd replied Nov 9, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Bob and Curt, sorry my posts left the cascade I know it makes following the conversa…"

tedkidd replied Nov 9, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hmmm. That makes sense. Some loss from accumulator too? Ok, so help me with the mat…"

tedkidd replied Nov 8, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hmmmm. If anyone has measured or can calculate the value of 1 seer, it would be Cur…"

tedkidd replied Nov 8, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"... and certainly those prices will NEVER change.   Do you think if you lock the pu…"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconKatrina Ball, Mary Patterson and Lisa Meaders joined Home Energy Pros
17 minutes ago
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"I agree and studies done will agree with you in those cases too - it makes sense when there is…"
9 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"You might want to check out this discussion in my…"
14 hours ago
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"In this scenario the walls were made of R35 rigid foam. Even if ex-employee of big energy company…"
15 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage…"
yesterday
Erik Henson commented on Andrew Navolio's blog post MEEA assists with Home Energy Certification programs
"It seems to me like we are trying to re-invent the wheel.  There are several available…"
Saturday
Egr renovations posted a status
Saturday
"Actually emissivity rating doesn't make much of a difference between coatings because almost…"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service