tedkidd's Discussions (470)

Discussions Replied To (374) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol. Bigger is better, and better to have more than you need? My Aunt and Uncle put…"

tedkidd replied Nov 28, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Measured was you! Thank you sir!"

tedkidd replied Nov 9, 2015 to Measured Home Performance - Print-on-demand Best Practices Guide for Retrofits (California Report)

3 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"Well put. One potential solution to adding cost of these unpriced externalities is…"

tedkidd replied Oct 24, 2015 to Article about residential energy efficiency and why sales are low

10 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Joe Crisara

"Makes sense. Egt could be very close to as low as return water temp, not supply wate…"

tedkidd replied Oct 23, 2015 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

18 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Allan Bullis

"^^^^ Cool, you got the hot water guy to reply to your post Rod! Hi Larry, I was won…"

tedkidd replied Sep 24, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I think we need an eBay/Amazon type performance ranking system that allows contracto…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2015 to Article about residential energy efficiency and why sales are low

10 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Joe Crisara

"More unquantified FUD around foam "risk" by Richard without disclosure of financial…"

tedkidd replied Aug 27, 2015 to "Spray Foam Insulation is More Important Than LIFE!"

1 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I think "those who own and maintain our power grid are in trouble" only if they resi…"

tedkidd replied Aug 12, 2015 to How do we pay for the grid?

6 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Bob, here is where our perspectives diverge. I think people should switch to electri…"

tedkidd replied Aug 1, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Here our thinking falls out of alignment. Going to electric is default for me. Peo…"

tedkidd replied Aug 1, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Forum Discussions

Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.

Started by Brent Shapiro in General Forum. Last reply by Mike Pagozalski 19 hours ago. 9 Replies

What made this chimney fall down?

Started by Eric Kjelshus in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus Jun 15. 5 Replies

Studies on Home Energy Audit Energy Savings Potential?

Started by Julie Saporito in General Forum. Last reply by Danielle Sass Byrnett Jun 15. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

Caleb Hill is now a member of Home Energy Pros
14 hours ago
Mike Pagozalski replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"I would strongly recommend having an actual licensed electrician come out evaluate the entire…"
19 hours ago
Green ID posted blog posts
yesterday
Brad Cook replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"Jason's suggestion my be a quick way to isolate the high load, IF you have an old style meter…"
Saturday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service