tedkidd's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting. I like the idea of reward. I'd like to see the reward in the form of a…"

tedkidd replied Apr 6, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"So, first measure opportunity to determine if efforts are worthwhile:  http://bit.ly…"

tedkidd replied Apr 5, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"People selling products find out budget at the end. People selling solutions find ou…"

tedkidd replied Apr 5, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"If the "why" of your initial visit includes comfort or control, your solution is lik…"

tedkidd replied Apr 4, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Nicely put Griffin.   Matthew - trying to squeeze every last bit of life out of equ…"

tedkidd replied Apr 4, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Shawna,  It's really amazing how people will come in, get only a tiny cursory under…"

tedkidd replied Mar 27, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"I see these b"blame it on behavior" fallacies all the time. Usually from people who…"

tedkidd replied Mar 20, 2014 to Looking for Residential Energy Usage Data Tracking Alternatives

11 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Weiss

"... and one of the things that makes dg700 such a cool tool."

tedkidd replied Mar 12, 2014 to Which is the valid draft test?

14 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Is it a valid draft test without both numbers?"

14 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Where is the 2nd hose measuring caz depressurization?"

14 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Steven Lewis replied to William Fisher's discussion Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?
"Look at reducing the ambient humidity in the home.  The dew point is the key to the…"
yesterday
Olivia Taylor posted blog posts
yesterday
norman farwell replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Ha, we're on the same wavelength.  That's the big question--I'm still thinking…"
Thursday
Bryan Pringle replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Thanks Norm, we'll have a couple of case studies when all is said and done. Just curious, do…"
Thursday
norman farwell replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Bryan,  I am trying the same thing for most of the same reasons and also against advice to the…"
Thursday
Morgan M Audetat commented on Sean McLoughlin's blog post Programming in-floor electric radiant heat, is it worth it?
"You would need a large bathroom to see the difference. We install them both ways depending on the…"
Thursday
Dennis Heidner commented on Sean McLoughlin's blog post Programming in-floor electric radiant heat, is it worth it?
"The key is that this is the bathroom.  Occupancy is not constant.  It is more likely used…"
Thursday
Charles Cormany commented on Sean McLoughlin's blog post Programming in-floor electric radiant heat, is it worth it?
"I have seen resistance floor heaters add nearly $100 per month to an electric bill. Since most…"
Thursday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service