tedkidd's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

" Love seeing more and more public honesty about the numbers! Keep spreading the word!"

tedkidd replied Jan 2, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Still doesn't explain how you know these things that most never learn. You did a lo…"

tedkidd replied Dec 29, 2014 to How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

12 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Bradford E. White

"Bob, I'm really enjoying watching you walk this path. You are questioning everything…"

tedkidd replied Dec 29, 2014 to How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

12 Dec 30, 2014

"I do not trust simplistic proxies that have no reconciliation step. Too often I've f…"

tedkidd replied Dec 26, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Want to spot a simpleton? It's a guy who thinks EE and comfort are disconnected.  W…"

tedkidd replied Dec 18, 2014 to How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

12 Dec 30, 2014

"Anecdotal reports on lighting have been either they change them all at once, or they…"

tedkidd replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Great Report! Looks like a lot of Navien's (my personal favorite).  Big percentage…"

tedkidd replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"That's where my thinking was 6 years ago. I thought hot water was a meaningful oppor…"

tedkidd replied Dec 10, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Sigh. Bob, sometimes your critical thinking and math seems simplistic and leans tow…"

tedkidd replied Dec 9, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"+1 this ^^^^^   Also, don't forget location of leaks can be more important than lea…"

tedkidd replied Dec 9, 2014 to Blower Door Question

15 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by j. west

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Joe Quiroz Jr. liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
2 hours ago
Mick Lane replied to Rob Buchanan's discussion High-use headscratcher
"The geothermal heat pump is the most likely culprit.  The heat pump doesn't make heat it…"
3 hours ago
Mick Lane is now a member of Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Empower Efficiency added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
11 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

A net-zero builders formula for insulating a super energy efficient home

Here is Peter Amerongen's formula for insulating a super energy efficient home.
16 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
"Very nice! I'd like to do the same with my 1885 home. Can you tell us more about foundation…"
yesterday
Colin Genge updated an event
Thumbnail

Measuring HVAC Performance webinar at Online

February 23, 2016 from 11am to 12pm
Learning Objectives:How to measure HVAC total flow.Use your gauge for static pressure and remote…See More
yesterday
Colin Genge updated an event
Thumbnail

Testing for IECC Code Compliance for duct and house leakage webinar at Online

February 16, 2016 from 11am to 12pm
Learning Objectives:Learn the testing options for code compliance.Set up your gauge to get the…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service