tedkidd's Discussions (394)

Discussions Replied To (302) Replies Latest Activity

"Kaushal, that is the typical ignorant place we all came from.  Given your account of…"

tedkidd replied Jun 19, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"Building science people here should slow down and think before leaving harmful advic…"

tedkidd replied Jun 5, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"Sounds like he wants to sell you what is easy for him, not what you need. Try openi…"

tedkidd replied Jun 5, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"So I would not ever presume to be expert in engineering, and would be cautious holdi…"

tedkidd replied May 27, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Dennis, A combustion device that requires continuous make-up air means the device i…"

tedkidd replied May 27, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Low efficiency natural draft water heaters have all kinds of unmeasured costs and ov…"

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Nope, Not any more:  1/2 inch gas line:  http://bit.ly/npeAhalfinchgasline I hop…"

tedkidd replied May 23, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"This seems like discussion about how to make the Emperors suit more elegant.   But m…"

tedkidd replied May 23, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi John, That is stretching me a fair distance outside my expertise.  Let me convey…"

tedkidd replied May 16, 2014 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"The best equipment for doing this "communicating" equipment.  I'm most familiar with…"

tedkidd replied May 15, 2014 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Don Fitchett posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Thank you so much for your help."
14 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"At minimum a personal CO detector, 1 blower door, 1 duct tester, 2 manometers - other equipment…"
19 hours ago
Greg Hannah posted a blog post
20 hours ago
Richardson Fred posted a discussion
yesterday
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Hello Sean I am about to purchase the equiptments needed to Start my business. I am going to be…"
yesterday
romeo traian replied to w d's discussion AERC testing and Solar Grates update
"w d, i visited your site... interesting... could you please say something more... re the…"
yesterday
Chie Kawahara replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Hi Linda, Using the word "evergreen" I intended to convey the notion of topics that are…"
Sunday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service