tedkidd's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (359) Replies Latest Activity

"The narrative of this work being cash flow neutral is a trap. 95% of the time it gro…"

tedkidd replied Jan 19 to David Bowie & Home Performance

36 Jan 23
Reply by Nate Adams

"[Post moderated: Text removed due to non-compliance with Home Energy Pros Guidelines…"

tedkidd replied Jan 19 to David Bowie & Home Performance

36 Jan 23
Reply by Nate Adams

"[Post moderated: Text removed due to non-compliance with Home Energy Pros Guidelines…"

tedkidd replied Jan 18 to David Bowie & Home Performance

36 Jan 23
Reply by Nate Adams

"These are my initial questions: Do you have data loggers on the heat pump?  Can you…"

tedkidd replied Jan 14 to High-use headscratcher

16 Feb 5
Reply by Mick Lane

"That's great news! Guess that means there are a bunch of blower doors getting used i…"

tedkidd replied Nov 28, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Lol. Bigger is better, and better to have more than you need? My Aunt and Uncle put…"

tedkidd replied Nov 28, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Measured was you! Thank you sir!"

tedkidd replied Nov 9, 2015 to Measured Home Performance - Print-on-demand Best Practices Guide for Retrofits (California Report)

3 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"Well put. One potential solution to adding cost of these unpriced externalities is…"

tedkidd replied Oct 24, 2015 to Article about residential energy efficiency and why sales are low

10 Feb 11
Reply by Joe Crisara

"Makes sense. Egt could be very close to as low as return water temp, not supply wate…"

tedkidd replied Oct 23, 2015 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

17 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"^^^^ Cool, you got the hot water guy to reply to your post Rod! Hi Larry, I was won…"

tedkidd replied Sep 24, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Stan Harbuck joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
41 minutes ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
yesterday
Barbara Smith's video was featured

Weatherization: Crawl Spaces

Crawl Spaces - Training for Weatherization Installers. Re-posted from Seventhwave.org
yesterday
Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
yesterday
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
Thursday
HomeWiz posted photos
Thursday
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
Thursday
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service