tedkidd's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"Nicely put Griffin.   Matthew - trying to squeeze every last bit of life out of equ…"

tedkidd replied Apr 4 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

"Shawna,  It's really amazing how people will come in, get only a tiny cursory under…"

tedkidd replied Mar 27 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

"I see these b"blame it on behavior" fallacies all the time. Usually from people who…"

tedkidd replied Mar 20 to Looking for Residential Energy Usage Data Tracking Alternatives

11 Mar 25
Reply by Jennifer Weiss

"... and one of the things that makes dg700 such a cool tool."

tedkidd replied Mar 12 to Which is the valid draft test?

14 Mar 12
Reply by tedkidd

"Is it a valid draft test without both numbers?"

14 Mar 12
Reply by tedkidd

"Where is the 2nd hose measuring caz depressurization?"

14 Mar 12
Reply by tedkidd

"Too cryptic, sorry.   Shouldn't there be another tube and another pressure being me…"

14 Mar 12
Reply by tedkidd

"Isn't there a measurement missing here?..."

14 Mar 12
Reply by tedkidd

"I've only tracked one non comprehensive project, but it did have significant results…"

tedkidd replied Mar 11 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15
Reply by Steve Waclo

"If you want meaningful answers you'll need to compose your questions a little better…"

tedkidd replied Mar 10 to How well does airkrete work and can it be sprayed under roof decks using the webbing. is there a safer spray foam

1 Mar 10
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
16 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted videos
16 hours ago
Gerald Shechter posted videos
16 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
19 hours ago
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
19 hours ago
Jan Green replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Craig, I like your thinking!  With my new broker, I've been able to communicate more…"
20 hours ago
Craig Foley replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Thanks Jan, your insight, as always, is invaluable. Your suggestions regarding a top down approach…"
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service