tedkidd's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope, Not any more:  1/2 inch gas line:  http://bit.ly/npeAhalfinchgasline I hop…"

tedkidd replied May 23 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"This seems like discussion about how to make the Emperors suit more elegant.   But m…"

tedkidd replied May 23 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi John, That is stretching me a fair distance outside my expertise.  Let me convey…"

tedkidd replied May 16 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"The best equipment for doing this "communicating" equipment.  I'm most familiar with…"

tedkidd replied May 15 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I've sold a lot of Naviens (IMO the best unit available) and now I find myself recom…"

tedkidd replied May 8 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Lizzy bought one of those NuWave induction stoves.  I've always hated electric and l…"

tedkidd replied Apr 13 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Interesting. I like the idea of reward. I'd like to see the reward in the form of a…"

tedkidd replied Apr 6 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

"So, first measure opportunity to determine if efforts are worthwhile:  http://bit.ly…"

tedkidd replied Apr 5 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

"People selling products find out budget at the end. People selling solutions find ou…"

tedkidd replied Apr 5 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

"If the "why" of your initial visit includes comfort or control, your solution is lik…"

tedkidd replied Apr 4 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
8 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
9 hours ago
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
16 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Casey Gesell posted videos
yesterday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
yesterday
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service