tedkidd's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (351) Replies Latest Activity

"If putting the house under positive pressure using fresh air helps mitigate not just…"

tedkidd replied Feb 13 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

";) I love uncovering absuedities... Funny how creatively and vehemently people will…"

tedkidd replied Feb 13 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"The problem is there is no money in NOT performing "Radon Mitigation". Interesting h…"

tedkidd replied Feb 3 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Caoimhín, thank you for your incredibly elegant discussion of risk, cost benefit, an…"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Go ahead, buy the $10,000 helmet, but don't pretend it's a smart decision to ignore…"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"John, you would prefer use modeled from rating over actual measured use?"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Breathtaking logic. I may not be brilliant, but I can recognize it.  This quality o…"

tedkidd replied Jan 28 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Rodney, thanks for bringing Caoimhín's work around for another go. The guy is a true…"

tedkidd replied Jan 28 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Pat, hopefully by now you are mad. But to be fair, this isn't about you specifically…"

tedkidd replied Jan 22 to David Bowie & Home Performance

36 Jan 23
Reply by Nate Adams

"[Post moderated: Text removed due to non-compliance with Home Energy Pros Guidelines…"

tedkidd replied Jan 21 to David Bowie & Home Performance

36 Jan 23
Reply by Nate Adams

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Michael Dunseith commented on Michael Dunseith's photo
Thumbnail

Proof is possible Tour - Corbett Lungsford

"Oldest House in America to have a Blower Door Test  - Cira 1652"
38 minutes ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

Proof is Possible tour, with BPI

Corbett and Grace , Proof is Possible Tour hosted by ZERO DRAFT, Ithica, NY. BPI Crew
1 hour ago
Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA posted photos
1 hour ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Larry Nissman's discussion Foam insulation on attic floor
"The insulation job is quite simply a freaking eyesore & mess - with that it shouldn't be…"
8 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Melissa Baldridge's discussion IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs
"commercial is 67% efficiency & 2.8 cfm per watt for residential as I recall on 2015 which…"
8 hours ago
Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Advice needed please

I'm looking to build my own blower unit for use with the minneapolis system.Please could anyone…See More
11 hours ago
Simon joined Kim Tanner's group
Thumbnail

TEC

Discussion group for The Energy ConservatoryHave a question about residential or big building air…See More
11 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"With a Foobot, are you able to recalibrate the sensors?  While I like the price and the…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service