tedkidd's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we need an eBay/Amazon type performance ranking system that allows contracto…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2015 to Article about residential energy efficiency and why sales are low

9 Jan 31
Reply by Nate Adams

"More unquantified FUD around foam "risk" by Richard without disclosure of financial…"

tedkidd replied Aug 27, 2015 to "Spray Foam Insulation is More Important Than LIFE!"

1 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I think "those who own and maintain our power grid are in trouble" only if they resi…"

tedkidd replied Aug 12, 2015 to How do we pay for the grid?

6 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Bob, here is where our perspectives diverge. I think people should switch to electri…"

tedkidd replied Aug 1, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Here our thinking falls out of alignment. Going to electric is default for me. Peo…"

tedkidd replied Aug 1, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"8 people, sometimes under 10 therms. Just not enough energy used heating water to g…"

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Thankless water heaters are a GREAT deal.... For the installers. They are usually ve…"

tedkidd replied Jul 31, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Awesome share Tom, thanks!!  In NY I've talked to people who've had the "free" NY a…"

tedkidd replied Jun 18, 2015 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Schmidt

"Navien has a flow valve that ensures you don't outrun the units ability to heat wate…"

tedkidd replied May 7, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Looking back (20/20 hindsight) the issue looks kind of silly. "Let's tighten the sno…"

tedkidd replied Apr 2, 2015 to Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.

6 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Profile IconJamie klema, James Weingardt and Anthony Adams joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Bob Blanchette liked Diane Chojnowski's discussion Now you can "LIKE" posts on Home Energy Pros!
5 hours ago
JC NATALE posted photos
22 hours ago
Joe Quiroz Jr. liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
yesterday
Mick Lane replied to Rob Buchanan's discussion High-use headscratcher
"The geothermal heat pump is the most likely culprit.  The heat pump doesn't make heat it…"
yesterday
Mick Lane is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Friday
Empower Efficiency added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
Friday
Tom White's video was featured

A net-zero builders formula for insulating a super energy efficient home

Here is Peter Amerongen's formula for insulating a super energy efficient home.
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service