tedkidd's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL,   Call the DEA!"

tedkidd replied Aug 4, 2011 to Blown insulation help

7 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Sounds pretty neat.  Couple questions jump into my head:   Did you perform room by r…"

tedkidd replied Jul 8, 2011 to Anyone working with Panasonic's Whisper Green fans?

12 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Luitwieler

"Evan, interesting post.     Tom, Couple things...   From a total resource perspectiv…"

tedkidd replied Jul 8, 2011 to How's the water? Managing energy use in Pools.

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Estupinian

"Let's think about moisture movement.  How will it get into walls?  When talking abou…"

tedkidd replied Jun 7, 2011 to Concerns about drill-and-fill cellulose insulation in walls without a vapor barrier

6 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Nice!"

tedkidd replied Jun 3, 2011 to Homeowner education videos?

9 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Carol A. Markell

"Air seal first.  Find top plates and penetrations, spray with 2 part.     Where are…"

tedkidd replied Jun 3, 2011 to Blown fiberglass + blown cellulose

19 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"What's the budget?     If you drop the bill to $2000, will they let you have the $70…"

tedkidd replied Jun 3, 2011 to Commercial building - relocating thermal/air barrier

9 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"Great pictures, thanks!     Exactly what I would expect to see from an expanding foa…"

tedkidd replied Jun 3, 2011 to Rebate programs for injection foam? Not sure.

17 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Erin Buchanan

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"I agree and studies done will agree with you in those cases too - it makes sense when there is…"
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"You might want to check out this discussion in my…"
5 hours ago
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"In this scenario the walls were made of R35 rigid foam. Even if ex-employee of big energy company…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconMary Patterson and Lisa Meaders joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage…"
yesterday
Erik Henson commented on Andrew Navolio's blog post MEEA assists with Home Energy Certification programs
"It seems to me like we are trying to re-invent the wheel.  There are several available…"
Saturday
Egr renovations posted a status
Saturday
"Actually emissivity rating doesn't make much of a difference between coatings because almost…"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service