tedkidd's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"The energy tracking feature seems to have serious promise.  Most people have no idea…"

tedkidd replied Oct 27, 2011 to Learning Thermostat

33 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Carrier has 2 ton 2 stage heat pumps.  Pretty sure Goodman and American Standard do…"

tedkidd replied Oct 24, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I'm with Chris, although he's actually seen a unicorn and I'm still waiting.  (if 82…"

tedkidd replied Oct 20, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Home cost, cost per square foot, monthly mortgage.    Real estate tax, cost per squa…"

tedkidd replied Oct 20, 2011 to Should home-performance ratings be required on property listings?

10 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Chris J Folse

"Sure Hal,   I think this is getting away from the OP question though, which I suspec…"

tedkidd replied Oct 13, 2011 to 70 year old boiler AFUE?

7 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"I think boiler AFUE is a really tough thing to narrow down.  If a boiler is grossly…"

tedkidd replied Oct 13, 2011 to 70 year old boiler AFUE?

7 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"I was surprised to run across this.     Guess you just need to keep looking."

tedkidd replied Oct 13, 2011 to Sealed Combustion Wood burning stove?

11 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"Neat charts.  Thanks for sharing!    I like the idea of lower numbers being better i…"

tedkidd replied Oct 13, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"Nice replies.   Go with multi-stage (see Doug Garrett's response) or better yet inve…"

tedkidd replied Oct 13, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"LOL,   Call the DEA!"

tedkidd replied Aug 4, 2011 to Blown insulation help

7 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kevin Jordan replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"thank you sir!! If you have any other tips Id appreciate. I am new in this industry and I go and…"
22 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Hi Kurt, You mentioned "On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation…"
1 hour ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Wow, I am very sad to hear about your eyes.  Would have been super to do that comparison. Good…"
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"My dads house has an attached garage.  It was converted to living space around 20 years…"
1 hour ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hal, do I see a terrific chance for you to show us all the power of your RCC? Your father's…"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"Kevin, Several years ago I worked closely with a general contractor and a real estate…"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"That same RCC, used as paint on the ceiling of living space, will do the same as if it was applied…"
3 hours ago
John Nicholas commented on Michael Stuart's group INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS
"Don,  You are incorrect!  This is *NOT* the only course available that meets the ASNT…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service