tedkidd's Discussions (437)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree John.  Leaky ductwork causes comfort issues.  Comfort issues cause occupants…"

tedkidd replied May 3, 2012 to Leakage to outside on ducts fully within the envelope

10 May 3, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I think Bud's comment "It will both increase infiltration and decrease exfiltration"…"

tedkidd replied Apr 30, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"This creates light bulbs: Basically, the additional "suction" makes areas that were…"

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Nice Bud.  But is it correct?   This was how I was looking at it when I thought bal…"

87 Sep 9, 2012

"lol.  Probably gets my focus because it's something we all seem to run into so frequ…"

tedkidd replied Apr 29, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Guys, I think one of the problems we recognize and are trying to avoid is myopic ove…"

tedkidd replied Apr 29, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"They have very specific instructions, that it seems many installers are incapable of…"

tedkidd replied Apr 28, 2012 to Hot water re-circ systems

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Eric, can we do a little reconcilliation here? What was: SF blower door cfm50 Your…"

tedkidd replied Apr 28, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Those illustrations ARE awesome, and thought provoking. Wouldn't the upper spill ou…"

tedkidd replied Apr 27, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012

"Definitely requires a tank, a lot of people are moving to tankless.   Also requires…"

tedkidd replied Apr 27, 2012 to Hot water re-circ systems

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Paul Scheckel commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"anyone have metered data to compare conventional electric cook top?"
1 hour ago
Diane Chojnowski posted a discussion

Follow conference action on Twitter

There's a lot going on this week in the home performance world. Follow conference action on…See More
2 hours ago
Ross English is now a member of Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago
Chris Miksic shared Paul Scheckel's blog post on Facebook
16 hours ago
Chris Miksic commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"Nice comparison Paul,, I love my induction cooking, speed and less waste heat and more…"
16 hours ago
Chris Miksic liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
16 hours ago
Amber Vignieri commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Thanks Jackie! Glad you found it useful. We're always trying to make home energy performance…"
yesterday
Dale@EnergyWright commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"The Induction website has a wealth of information, both pro and con, about induction…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service