tedkidd's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"Adam, People want to avoid pain.  You need to know if they recognize the pain of po…"

tedkidd replied Jan 26, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Barbara, thanks for the link.  Be careful getting excited about "Press Releases," th…"

tedkidd replied Jan 26, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"Matt, if you hadn't caused emotional response, would we ever have gotten informative…"

tedkidd replied Jan 20, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"I think most people try to do good work.  The point about scaling up is definitely t…"

tedkidd replied Jan 19, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"Bruce, you do test in and test out, but I don't think that addresses Mark's link.  M…"

tedkidd replied Jan 19, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"A lot of contractors wrongly think multi stage provides justification to oversize. E…"

tedkidd replied Jan 14, 2012 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"PATRICK - The effectiveness of the current insulation can be adjusted as you are at…"

tedkidd replied Jan 13, 2012 to SIR minimums, building a culture, an infrastructure based upon lying...

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"On Bill Financing will expose the lie.   A program that will only allow improvement…"

tedkidd replied Jan 12, 2012 to SIR minimums, building a culture, an infrastructure based upon lying...

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"Hmmm.  I think I'm seeing it and may be able to pull something really useful out.  F…"

tedkidd replied Jan 5, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Let's make this simple.  In Europe you offer services that ultimately boil down to…"

tedkidd replied Jan 5, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Patrick Carter replied to Patrick Carter's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door & Test Equipment for Sale! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"As of yesterday 09/19/2014, the equipment has been sold..."
9 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
yesterday
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
yesterday
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
yesterday
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
Thursday
Casey Gesell posted videos
Thursday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
Thursday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service