tedkidd's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of contractors wrongly think multi stage provides justification to oversize. E…"

tedkidd replied Jan 14, 2012 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"PATRICK - The effectiveness of the current insulation can be adjusted as you are at…"

tedkidd replied Jan 13, 2012 to SIR minimums, building a culture, an infrastructure based upon lying...

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"On Bill Financing will expose the lie.   A program that will only allow improvement…"

tedkidd replied Jan 12, 2012 to SIR minimums, building a culture, an infrastructure based upon lying...

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"Hmmm.  I think I'm seeing it and may be able to pull something really useful out.  F…"

tedkidd replied Jan 5, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Let's make this simple.  In Europe you offer services that ultimately boil down to…"

tedkidd replied Jan 5, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

"If cold air is pushing the hot air to me that implies positive pressure.  If hot ai…"

tedkidd replied Jan 5, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Patrick, I like Bruce's response, tells me my intuition; "I think covering it is mos…"

tedkidd replied Dec 22, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

25 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Eric Lowry

""This fancy plug saves energy and saves lives"  - Really? I've seen tape many years…"

tedkidd replied Dec 22, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

25 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Eric Lowry

"Danielle, that sounds exciting!   Does it have a mechanism for tracking & repor…"

tedkidd replied Dec 15, 2011 to Energy Auditing Software and Reporting

29 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"There are paper hoods that hook to your compressor hose.  Very slick and inexpensive…"

tedkidd replied Dec 15, 2011 to Ventilation for Spray Foam retrofit

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Colin Genge commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post Energy Upgrade California—Up Close and Personal
"Pressurize the house to +25 Pa. Use smoke on the registers to identify leakage to outdoors then use…"
4 hours ago
Tim Reynolds replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I was wondering if you would sell the pressure pan by itself and for how much? Thanks -Tim"
12 hours ago
Profile IconTim Reynolds and angela hines joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
12 hours ago
Profile IconAllen Rathey, Kevin Love, Shannon Kahl and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
13 hours ago
angela hines replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"What is the price for them together? What is the price just for the blower door set?"
yesterday
Alan Gindt replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes"
yesterday
Anna Jursik's blog post was featured
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"New Energy Auditor Jobs posted on our Massachusetts Job Board! Check them out: http://www.everblue.edu/hiring/job-board/massachusetts"
yesterday
Everblue posted events
yesterday
angela hines replied to Brooke Ingram's discussion 3 full sets of testing equipment available for sale! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi is the Minneapolis blower door set still available?"
yesterday
angela hines replied to David Allen's discussion Like new! Great Deal! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I am interested in the blower door and camera. Are they still available? If so i will buy. Please…"
yesterday
angela hines replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is this still for sale? I am interested and would want to buy."
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service