tedkidd's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"Make sure you either get a report or make note of your blower door CFM50 number.  It…"

tedkidd replied Feb 26, 2012 to Local Utility Offering $50 Audits, Worth It?

26 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Dan Buell

"Really good advice.  My 2c behind it... I have Minneapolis.  Get whatever your frie…"

tedkidd replied Feb 26, 2012 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"You clearly get it.  And the catch 22 of better efficiency and "Payback".   And you…"

tedkidd replied Feb 26, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob, to me that's using a sledge to hammer a brad, or possibly to install a drywall…"

tedkidd replied Feb 26, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"They are heating houses almost your size in Mass with mini splits, one per floor. a…"

tedkidd replied Feb 25, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Ed, I think you misunderstood the ideas I was attempting to convey. Also, I think yo…"

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"That sounds like a nice way to design duct, for all kinds of reasons. I'd add that…"

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bud, your description implies cold air pushing hot air.  To me that implies compress…"

tedkidd replied Feb 24, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Still not fully seeing the push thing.  Can't get my head around negative pressure r…"

tedkidd replied Feb 23, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi Al, Actually that's no longer correct, more and more programs allow for a specif…"

tedkidd replied Feb 19, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

angela hines replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"What is the price for them together? What is the price just for the blower door set?"
13 hours ago
Alan Gindt replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes"
13 hours ago
Profile IconKevin Love, Shannon Kahl and Lauren McNutt joined Home Energy Pros
13 hours ago
Anna Jursik's blog post was featured
15 hours ago
Everblue posted a status
"New Energy Auditor Jobs posted on our Massachusetts Job Board! Check them out: http://www.everblue.edu/hiring/job-board/massachusetts"
15 hours ago
Everblue posted events
17 hours ago
angela hines replied to Brooke Ingram's discussion 3 full sets of testing equipment available for sale! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi is the Minneapolis blower door set still available?"
17 hours ago
angela hines replied to David Allen's discussion Like new! Great Deal! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I am interested in the blower door and camera. Are they still available? If so i will buy. Please…"
17 hours ago
angela hines replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is this still for sale? I am interested and would want to buy."
17 hours ago
angela hines joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
17 hours ago
Anna Jursik posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"After seeing the cost estimates by Glenn, my addition of insulation board under the siding on a…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service