tedkidd's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"Todd, it appears Richard is more about getting the last word than about learning a n…"

tedkidd replied Jul 28 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Richard, I don't "Know" that the earth is not flat, but I'm pretty confident it is n…"

tedkidd replied Jul 24 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Sigh, when?  I don't know. Testing? Actually I have done a number of air advice tes…"

tedkidd replied Jul 17 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Does Richard's thinking seems a bit disjointed/simplistic here or am I interpreting…"

tedkidd replied Jul 17 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Kaushal, that is the typical ignorant place we all came from.  Given your account of…"

tedkidd replied Jun 19 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"Building science people here should slow down and think before leaving harmful advic…"

tedkidd replied Jun 5 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"Sounds like he wants to sell you what is easy for him, not what you need. Try openi…"

tedkidd replied Jun 5 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"So I would not ever presume to be expert in engineering, and would be cautious holdi…"

tedkidd replied May 27 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Dennis, A combustion device that requires continuous make-up air means the device i…"

tedkidd replied May 27 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Low efficiency natural draft water heaters have all kinds of unmeasured costs and ov…"

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"I agree and studies done will agree with you in those cases too - it makes sense when there is…"
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"You might want to check out this discussion in my…"
5 hours ago
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"In this scenario the walls were made of R35 rigid foam. Even if ex-employee of big energy company…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconMary Patterson and Lisa Meaders joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage…"
yesterday
Erik Henson commented on Andrew Navolio's blog post MEEA assists with Home Energy Certification programs
"It seems to me like we are trying to re-invent the wheel.  There are several available…"
Saturday
Egr renovations posted a status
Saturday
"Actually emissivity rating doesn't make much of a difference between coatings because almost…"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service