tedkidd's Discussions (358)

Discussions Replied To (275) Replies Latest Activity

"Does Richard's thinking seems a bit disjointed/simplistic here or am I interpreting…"

tedkidd replied Jul 17 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Kaushal, that is the typical ignorant place we all came from.  Given your account of…"

tedkidd replied Jun 19 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"Building science people here should slow down and think before leaving harmful advic…"

tedkidd replied Jun 5 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"Sounds like he wants to sell you what is easy for him, not what you need. Try openi…"

tedkidd replied Jun 5 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"So I would not ever presume to be expert in engineering, and would be cautious holdi…"

tedkidd replied May 27 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Dennis, A combustion device that requires continuous make-up air means the device i…"

tedkidd replied May 27 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Low efficiency natural draft water heaters have all kinds of unmeasured costs and ov…"

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Nope, Not any more:  1/2 inch gas line:  http://bit.ly/npeAhalfinchgasline I hop…"

tedkidd replied May 23 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"This seems like discussion about how to make the Emperors suit more elegant.   But m…"

tedkidd replied May 23 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi John, That is stretching me a fair distance outside my expertise.  Let me convey…"

tedkidd replied May 16 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Christopher Morin posted a blog post
47 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"That is also one of my concerns about adding new insulation over old.  On a consultation I…"
5 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"The only time I was present during dense packing of an attic with cellulose, people who were…"
5 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"See "Why Pay for Two Condensing Systems When One Will Do?" by Schoenbauer et al…"
5 hours ago
Bud Poll posted a discussion

Another benefit from air sealing

From our perspective air sealing should often be the first step, but when explaining its importance…See More
6 hours ago
Brett Little posted events
8 hours ago
Brett Little's 2 events were featured
8 hours ago
Profile IconSATISH KUMAR GUPTA, Kimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service