tedkidd's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"I figure we are all always improving, all always making mistakes, and should all hav…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I think performance guarantees in small scale is a very expensive proposition. Like…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Awesome!! When I got in (2008) contractors sold away out of fear.  Once they figure…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"That's a guy with a 30,000 foot perspective.   "Energy saving" websites don't get i…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Bruce, I think the homeowner would prefer to work with someone who can deliver on p…"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"John, great post. I love real world examples that illustrate experiences that took p…"

tedkidd replied Sep 6, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Yeah, its early and I think will probably evolve, so questions and recommendations f…"

tedkidd replied Sep 6, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Wolfgang, I too want to thank you for joining these discussions. Guidance about how…"

tedkidd replied Sep 6, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Robert,  Sorry, I don't think your arguments are either rational or well founded.  …"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Good point Robert.   NY HPwES is a state program, primarily funded via SBC/RPS surc…"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Steven Lewis replied to William Fisher's discussion Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?
"Look at reducing the ambient humidity in the home.  The dew point is the key to the…"
8 hours ago
Olivia Taylor posted blog posts
18 hours ago
norman farwell replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Ha, we're on the same wavelength.  That's the big question--I'm still thinking…"
yesterday
Bryan Pringle replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Thanks Norm, we'll have a couple of case studies when all is said and done. Just curious, do…"
yesterday
norman farwell replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Bryan,  I am trying the same thing for most of the same reasons and also against advice to the…"
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat commented on Sean McLoughlin's blog post Programming in-floor electric radiant heat, is it worth it?
"You would need a large bathroom to see the difference. We install them both ways depending on the…"
yesterday
Dennis Heidner commented on Sean McLoughlin's blog post Programming in-floor electric radiant heat, is it worth it?
"The key is that this is the bathroom.  Occupancy is not constant.  It is more likely used…"
yesterday
Charles Cormany commented on Sean McLoughlin's blog post Programming in-floor electric radiant heat, is it worth it?
"I have seen resistance floor heaters add nearly $100 per month to an electric bill. Since most…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service