tedkidd's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (297) Replies Latest Activity

"stratify, to separate or become separated into layers. You see things as having a n…"

tedkidd replied Sep 23, 2012 to Controlling Passive Air Flow

77 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I'm not confident that airs tendency to mix doesn't overcome this "house natural str…"

tedkidd replied Sep 22, 2012 to Controlling Passive Air Flow

77 Sep 27, 2012

"In the 100s of attics I've been in the only moisture problems I've seen we're due to…"

tedkidd replied Sep 22, 2012 to Controlling Passive Air Flow

77 Sep 27, 2012

"I wish I'd coined that word.   So Bud, ESP is tortuosity (copyright RR) of the whol…"

tedkidd replied Sep 20, 2012 to Controlling Passive Air Flow

77 Sep 27, 2012

"Oh. Well, you will definitely enjoy that. There is only so much air you can blow th…"

tedkidd replied Sep 20, 2012 to Controlling Passive Air Flow

77 Sep 27, 2012

"Hey, I'm not trying to fry Bud here.  I love the thread because it is scratching at…"

tedkidd replied Sep 18, 2012 to Controlling Passive Air Flow

77 Sep 27, 2012

"Awesome thread Bud.   This makes so much sense:     To a surprising extent this ori…"

tedkidd replied Sep 18, 2012 to Controlling Passive Air Flow

77 Sep 27, 2012

"...because you track, right? Oh man I love hearing that. This exists SOMEWHERE on t…"

tedkidd replied Sep 15, 2012 to Consumer Energy Scam Watch

15 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Utility sends you copies of your clients bills? You manually enter consumption and…"

tedkidd replied Sep 14, 2012 to Consumer Energy Scam Watch

15 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Curt Kinder

"AWESOME POST PAT, I'm feeling much less lonely.  Man did you poignantly bang the wac…"

tedkidd replied Sep 13, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Nate Adams's discussion was featured
10 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"Hi Chad, I sure would like to hear the follow-up on what caused the CO issue down there.  As…"
14 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"I got a call yesterday from a homeowner who had a direct vent furnace installed a year ago and she…"
15 hours ago
Windzer Pierre-Louis replied to Matthew P's discussion Needed: Gas Detector and CO Detector. What do you recommend?
"Matt, I am new to the industry, less than 6 months. I love the mission of the industry; to bring…"
15 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Nate Adams's discussion One Knob and the Pain That Inspired It
"Home performance is about comfort and energy savings.  We are working on a document about…"
16 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Sales funnels are funny shaped things
"Nice Venn Diagram. Product sales vs Consultative Solutions sales. We like the Sandler Selling…"
16 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.
"Patrick, These are what works for the programs I am involved in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. They…"
16 hours ago
Profile IconTravis Thom and Amita Singh joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service