tedkidd's Discussions (450)

Discussions Replied To (355) Replies Latest Activity

"These people want tongue in groove, and do not want to install it over drywall.  (Mo…"

tedkidd replied Oct 29, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

" "Free Quotes" are expensive enough for contractors that they should try to avoid th…"

tedkidd replied Oct 28, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"Are they paying you for design recommendations?  If not, I'd avoid building a spec l…"

tedkidd replied Oct 28, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"Following on Bud's comments - How you define problems tends to color the approach us…"

tedkidd replied Oct 25, 2013 to Calculating attic ventilation

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

"I wouldn't t take responsibility for design if you weren't consulted at the design s…"

tedkidd replied Oct 25, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"Nice questions Jim!   These questions of value always make me think people are dist…"

tedkidd replied Oct 25, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"50,000 jobs.  Lot of jobs I guess.  Why are congratulations in order?  Let's think a…"

tedkidd replied Aug 29, 2013 to Congratulations to NYSERDA for completing 50,000 projects under Home Performance with ENERGY STAR!

1 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"Ed, I think some furnaces simply (and literally) scream for ESP.  It takes 3 minutes…"

tedkidd replied Aug 1, 2013 to Easy Tests for HVAC during audit

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"OooOoooOooo.   I look at David Richardson as a great mentor.  And Sean does make so…"

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"Wow, what great responses. Don't remember last time I learned so much from so few wo…"

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconBrad Cook, Juan M San Miguel, Marla Meyer and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Chris Clay posted photos
17 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"Monitor the pressure in the vent, if its positive in the vent for more than a minute it is most…"
17 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
"You can stand outside and read pressures. Be sure to have extra hose as you need CAZ wrt outside…"
18 hours ago
Chris Clay liked Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
18 hours ago
Diane Jackson posted photos
18 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service