tedkidd's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome!!! How are you/they tracking these savings?  I'm trying to figure out an ef…"

tedkidd replied Sep 13, 2012 to Consumer Energy Scam Watch

15 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hi Matt, thanks for engaging the conversation!   Since incentive must be defined an…"

tedkidd replied Sep 13, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"While day by day, week by week, or month by month occupancy and weather may vary too…"

tedkidd replied Sep 13, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Chad, you beat me too it! How many times you go into a house with humidifiers runnin…"

tedkidd replied Sep 13, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

" AWESOME!  And now we've come full circle and I refer back to Rick's paper.   "

tedkidd replied Sep 11, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Glen, people say "huge" all the time.  I associate it with the guy selling Kia's on…"

tedkidd replied Sep 11, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I figure we are all always improving, all always making mistakes, and should all hav…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I think performance guarantees in small scale is a very expensive proposition. Like…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Awesome!! When I got in (2008) contractors sold away out of fear.  Once they figure…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"That's a guy with a 30,000 foot perspective.   "Energy saving" websites don't get i…"

tedkidd replied Sep 10, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted a video

Ducts in an Attic

http://www.drenergysaver.com | 1-888-225-6260 In episode 66 of the On the Job video series, Larry Janesky, owner and founder of Dr. Energy Saver, is back to ...
5 hours ago
Stacy Hunt posted events
10 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a photo
10 hours ago
Kerry Haglund posted a blog post

Efficient Windows Collaborative Releases Window Selection Tool Mobile App

The Efficient Windows Collaborative (EWC) has released a mobile app based on it web-based Window…See More
11 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a video

Home Comfort Pays for Itself | Ideas Worth Sharing

http://www.myhomescience.com There are 88 million homes in the U.S. and Canada alone that burn twice as much fuel for heating and electricity for cooling tha...
14 hours ago
Profile IconRob Madden, Solar Home Broker, Alicia Hobbs, Rachel Scott and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Don Fitchett posted a video

HVAC AC Compressors Training

This HVAC training sample is from the HVAC section of the Online Industrial Training Video Library (http://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-Videos/HVAC-Training...
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service