tedkidd's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (359) Replies Latest Activity

"lol, awesome post Pat...   Nice job defining what happens when you measure proxies…"

tedkidd replied Jan 3, 2014 to How accurate do you think some of the program and policy energy improvement pricing suggestions are?

4 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"It's very important in humid climates.   It may be less important in dry climates,…"

tedkidd replied Jan 3, 2014 to Crawlspaces in Bay Area

5 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Robert, I'm hearing this all over.   I know a lot of people who are letting their c…"

tedkidd replied Jan 3, 2014 to Building Analyst Certification Upgrade

8 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Nice sentiment Bud.   Changing the basic class and making it more complex raises th…"

tedkidd replied Jan 3, 2014 to Building Analyst Certification Upgrade

8 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Energy tracking and reporting transparency will be the "Asian manufacturers" of the…"

tedkidd replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"People who have no clue what things cost OR what they save make themselves look inep…"

tedkidd replied Dec 11, 2013 to How accurate do you think some of the program and policy energy improvement pricing suggestions are?

4 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"HPxml compliant?"

tedkidd replied Dec 11, 2013 to A new home energy calculator, please share your thoughts

14 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by HB

"Bud,  How are you wanting us to look at this?  In my mind you're creating two image…"

tedkidd replied Nov 15, 2013 to Are "Stack Effect" and "Chimney Draft" the same?

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"So in my $1000/$1080 scenario, grid heat would have to cost a couple hundred a year…"

tedkidd replied Nov 9, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Bob and Curt, sorry my posts left the cascade I know it makes following the conversa…"

tedkidd replied Nov 9, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Michael Wenzel is now a member of Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Stan Harbuck added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

4 Fans, Doors, Gauges, etc. for Sale - 4 Q4E 3300 Retrotec Fans, Doors, Drivers, etc.

4 Rarely used Q4E 3300 Retrotec fan sets (2010/2011) and all related equipment for sale, including…See More
5 hours ago
Stan Harbuck joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
6 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
yesterday
Barbara Smith's video was featured

Weatherization: Crawl Spaces

Crawl Spaces - Training for Weatherization Installers. Re-posted from Seventhwave.org
yesterday
Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
Thursday
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
Thursday
HomeWiz posted photos
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service