tedkidd's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (343) Replies Latest Activity

"HPxml compliant?"

tedkidd replied Dec 11, 2013 to A new home energy calculator, please share your thoughts

14 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by HB

"Bud,  How are you wanting us to look at this?  In my mind you're creating two image…"

tedkidd replied Nov 15, 2013 to Are "Stack Effect" and "Chimney Draft" the same?

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"So in my $1000/$1080 scenario, grid heat would have to cost a couple hundred a year…"

tedkidd replied Nov 9, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Bob and Curt, sorry my posts left the cascade I know it makes following the conversa…"

tedkidd replied Nov 9, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hmmm. That makes sense. Some loss from accumulator too? Ok, so help me with the mat…"

tedkidd replied Nov 8, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hmmmm. If anyone has measured or can calculate the value of 1 seer, it would be Cur…"

tedkidd replied Nov 8, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"... and certainly those prices will NEVER change.   Do you think if you lock the pu…"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Total consumption.  EE doesn't change the meter fee. Yeah, 25% total, 1/3 heating.  …"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"That's a good question.  The answer is, if the furnace does not make the occupant co…"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"I'm getting you to move a little!  Fantastic!  Yes, it is not about one thing, it'…"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
yesterday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
Saturday
Colin Genge posted events
Friday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
Friday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
Friday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service