tedkidd's Discussions (469)

Discussions Replied To (373) Replies Latest Activity

"The best equipment for doing this "communicating" equipment.  I'm most familiar with…"

tedkidd replied May 15, 2014 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I've sold a lot of Naviens (IMO the best unit available) and now I find myself recom…"

tedkidd replied May 8, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Lizzy bought one of those NuWave induction stoves.  I've always hated electric and l…"

tedkidd replied Apr 13, 2014 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Interesting. I like the idea of reward. I'd like to see the reward in the form of a…"

tedkidd replied Apr 6, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"So, first measure opportunity to determine if efforts are worthwhile:  http://bit.ly…"

tedkidd replied Apr 5, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"People selling products find out budget at the end. People selling solutions find ou…"

tedkidd replied Apr 5, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"If the "why" of your initial visit includes comfort or control, your solution is lik…"

tedkidd replied Apr 4, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Nicely put Griffin.   Matthew - trying to squeeze every last bit of life out of equ…"

tedkidd replied Apr 4, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Shawna,  It's really amazing how people will come in, get only a tiny cursory under…"

tedkidd replied Mar 27, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"I see these b"blame it on behavior" fallacies all the time. Usually from people who…"

tedkidd replied Mar 20, 2014 to Looking for Residential Energy Usage Data Tracking Alternatives

11 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Weiss

RSS

Forum Discussions

Solar panel leasing

Started by Luis Hernandez in General Forum. Last reply by Jan Green 7 hours ago. 14 Replies

What causes a temperature plane in a home

Started by Energy Wise Solutions in HVAC. Last reply by Bryan Gabriel 8 hours ago. 8 Replies

Factory built Net Zero

Started by Steven Lefler in General Forum. Last reply by Steven Lefler May 18. 3 Replies

Latest Activity

Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
3 hours ago
Richard Drohan liked John Wagner's discussion Barely Used Energy Equipment for Sale
3 hours ago
Jan Green replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"Thanks Brad.  Solar panels are exciting to most homeowners but they clearly don't…"
7 hours ago
Jan Green replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"Same issue applies in Arizona.  95% of residential solar is leased so we are running into this…"
7 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service