tedkidd's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob, here is where our perspectives diverge. I think people should switch to electri…"

tedkidd replied yesterday to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 yesterday
Reply by tedkidd

"Here our thinking falls out of alignment. Going to electric is default for me. Peo…"

tedkidd replied yesterday to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 yesterday
Reply by tedkidd

"8 people, sometimes under 10 therms. Just not enough energy used heating water to g…"

84 yesterday
Reply by tedkidd

"Thankless water heaters are a GREAT deal.... For the installers. They are usually ve…"

tedkidd replied on Friday to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 yesterday
Reply by tedkidd

"Awesome share Tom, thanks!!  In NY I've talked to people who've had the "free" NY a…"

tedkidd replied Jun 18 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

8 Jun 25
Reply by Steve Schmidt

"Navien has a flow valve that ensures you don't outrun the units ability to heat wate…"

tedkidd replied May 7 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Looking back (20/20 hindsight) the issue looks kind of silly. "Let's tighten the sno…"

tedkidd replied Apr 2 to Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.

6 Apr 2
Reply by tedkidd

"Sean's suggestion is to turn the fan around. If the material is friable it won't be…"

tedkidd replied Apr 2 to Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.

6 Apr 2
Reply by tedkidd

"Yep. We are running across expensive moisture problems (leading to both durability a…"

tedkidd replied Feb 5 to One Knob and the Pain That Inspired It

3 Feb 5
Reply by tedkidd

"Hmmm. That's disappointing. I'm going to point out how incredibly lame your thinking…"

tedkidd replied Jan 15 to BPI Energy Auditors Carry the Banner for Dominion East Ohio's Highly Successful Energy Efficiency Program

8 Jan 15
Reply by Nate Adams

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile IconDavid Lopez, John Doe and Ariston C. Hernandez Jr. joined Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
David Eggleton commented on David Eggleton's group Considering Permaculture &/or Transition
"Are you on Facebook?  Are we friends there?  If not, please send me a request."
9 hours ago
Jan Green replied to Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA's discussion Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable
"Thanks for sharing Sandy!  As the AI industry guru in green, it's always wise to read…"
10 hours ago
Kevin Jordan posted photos
11 hours ago
scottscontracting posted a discussion
14 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"Bob, here is where our perspectives diverge. I think people should switch to electric because they…"
yesterday
tedkidd replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"Here our thinking falls out of alignment. Going to electric is default for me. People can't…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"If you are going to stay with gas service, might as well keep the gas water heater. Switching gas…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service