John Webb's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"No.  It will not be available to all.  You will have to be associated with one of th…"

John Webb replied Feb 21, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I agree. The Federal government should stop spending money it doesn’t have. However,…"

John Webb replied Feb 20, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"There are several million Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac forclosures out there.  Why no…"

John Webb replied Feb 9, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Why not increase participation by involving ICC, AEE and LEED professionals and othe…"

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I received this in an e-mail and I'm sure most of you did too. "The U.S. Department…"

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Yes, there are a lot of different certifications.  Do you have your RESNET spa certi…"

John Webb replied Feb 9, 2012 to Resnet and NATE and BPI

13 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Webb

"For the first time, the US has a national green building code.  The International Gr…"

John Webb replied Nov 16, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Does anyone have any recent information on SCORE?  Repeated inquiries have gone unan…"

John Webb replied Oct 24, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Again, thank you for your comments.  The DOE isn't responding to any inquiries about…"

John Webb replied Aug 17, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Evan,   Thank you for your response. It’s not my intention to be a wet-blanket but i…"

John Webb replied Jul 20, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom Conlon commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"I just checked the site Guidelines Kurt, and any true "promotions" should be posted in…"
13 hours ago
Tom Conlon posted a discussion

Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

I just searched this forum for "Whole House Fan", but I didn't find much about them (except …See More
14 hours ago
Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Don, Thank you for the praise! I only wish that some of these profiteers could answer my questions…"
17 hours ago
Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Todd, This report (attached link) below on poor people living in subsidized housing show's…"
17 hours ago
Mike Kandel added 4 discussions to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
19 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted discussions
19 hours ago
Nate Adams commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Jim, Glad to help! OK, a touch of soap box. So long as we don't tell people EE is free and…"
19 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Bob, Good idea. I see that you are a window energy reduction expert. You might consider adding…"
20 hours ago
Robert (Bob) Bacon commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Kurt, I would explain what energy/efficiency problem this device solves and explain the science the…"
20 hours ago
Ben Jacobs replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"I agree that in many homes the indoor air sucks.  However, a lot of this problem is caused…"
22 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Tom, thank you for your odd reference to a leaky duck. It is a bit off topic since I was not asking…"
23 hours ago
Tom Delconte commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Shameless self promotion here sucks like a leaky duck!"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service